Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I will have aftermarket wheels waiting for my Bronco to arrive. Those Badlands wheels are awful
Sponsored

ARETE

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great photos! Thank you for the additional info.

coolbreeze

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I will have aftermarket wheels waiting for my Bronco to arrive. Those Badlands wheels are awful
The ones in these pics are Sasquatch wheels, right? I thought I liked those but without the silver beadlock ring. I don’t think I like the Badlands wheels either though. Anyone have a close up of those? Just patiently waiting for the B&P over here.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The ones in these pics are Sasquatch wheels, right? I thought I liked those but without the silver beadlock ring. I don’t think I like the Badlands wheels either though. Anyone have a close up of those? Just patiently waiting for the B&P over here.
The wheels on this one are optional

edit: These are the Badlands wheels:

Ford Bronco My Bronco Super Celebration West Q&A with photos (by Imissmy1996bronco) 25_fna_shot_078_49899_ext_wheel_detail_whiskey_run

(machined Carbonized Gray)

Last edited:

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The wheels on this one are optional

edit: These are the Badlands wheels:

Ford Bronco My Bronco Super Celebration West Q&A with photos (by Imissmy1996bronco) 25_fna_shot_078_49899_ext_wheel_detail_whiskey_run

(machined Carbonized Gray)
I see Honeycomb cereal everytime I see that wheel.
Ford Bronco My Bronco Super Celebration West Q&A with photos (by Imissmy1996bronco) Post-Honeycomb-Cereal-Original-Flavor-2018-Cereal-Review

zaki

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Lexus LS 500;'94 Acura NSX;'13 Landcruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Awesome job and thanks for asking some great questions!??

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you very much for the Great photos, the 8 inch screen looks pretty good recessed in the dash but unfortunately my eyes ain't what they used to be so 12 inch for me LOL, also couldn't tell on door latches but I hope Ford didn't use plastic, had to many recalls on that issue with my other Ford's ?

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'll take your word for it. Still terrible. I wish the black wheel fad would die a horrible death.
Once I heard it reffered to as "My truck is all murdered out!" and I had to determine what that meant, I instantly switched to , "This is fucking stupid." mode.

Like all fads, it hit an extreme, now it's time to roll it back a notch or two ....Chrome, billet, black ops, flat/satin/dull paint....anything "tactical" (that one really makes me laugh......"I got a $3700 AR!!!" Yeah, But what you need is a $700 AR and $3000 in training..... Grumpy Old Marine Rant over)

Sponsored

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Aw man. Doesn't feel as exclusive when the photo resolution is high and in focus. Couldn't you at least take them from really far away like a drone took it at 95mph?

Jk. Give us the rest of the 58 photos you tease.
I know what you mean lol didn't have to use my glasses on these Beautiful photos and wow that sweet clear bright photo of the nice paint job on the rear door hinge was great ?

PDiddy

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The bronco is going to do so well. It’s everything a 4Runner owner wished the 4Runner had. All the cool Jeep modularity, factory off road capabilities, removable top and doors, but maintains the 4Runners everyday drivability and practicality.

One great thing about jeeps is that all the bolts are not hidden. You can easily figure out how to remove things to do mods. Judging by these photos, it looks like ford has done the same thing. Still impressed with how well thought out the bronco is.

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not trying to stoke a forum war here. I have nothing against the other site, simply just disagree with their business model. (I’m gonna resist the subscription/pay-to-play/micro transaction way of the future for as long as I can -especially when it provides little to no value...) But it seems like something took place that y’all weren’t too happy about.

Thanks for the great photos and (free) content from both of y’all!
Totally agree, I'll wait on Bronco Nation until my Ass is in the Drivers seat of my New Bronco Garlands?

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Once I heard it reffered to as "My truck is all murdered out!" and I had to determine what that meant, I instantly switched to , "This is fucking stupid." mode.

Like all fads, it hit an extreme, now it's time to roll it back a notch or two ....Chrome, billet, black ops, flat/satin/dull paint....anything "tactical" (that one really makes me laugh......"I got a $3700 AR!!!" Yeah, But what you need is a $700 AR and $3000 in training..... Grumpy Old Marine Rant over)
Or $3000 in Ammo ?

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Polished aluminum, white, and bronze wheels are ok but a black wheel just washed out everything on the side. Cant tell where wheels stop and tires start. Another thing that bugs the piss outta me is 22" wheels and low profile tires on 4wd trucks. Its supposed to have sidewalls...it wont work otherwise.
Sponsored