Valhalla
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco,1996 Bronco, F350, JKU, MKZ, Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Valhalla I appreciate the offer! The 96 I miss though is due to a lot of sentimental value more than anything else, it got wrecked about 6 years ago. (Plus I can only reasonably own one vehicle right now ?)
(you wouldn't have liked the price anyway!!)

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Is that Antimatter "Batman" Blue? Or just beautiful blue sky over Mount Princeton reflecting off Shadow Black?

OP
OP
Imissmy1996bronco

Imissmy1996bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Is that Antimatter "Batman" Blue? Or just beautiful blue sky over Mount Princeton reflecting off Shadow Black?
It was definitely a reflection on shadow black ?

PDiddy

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I know the aftermarket is...just wish the OEMs werent. Everything has black wheels from factory now and I immediately have to buy aftermarket wheels.
its rare for me to ever like a rim form factory. No matter what color it is. I do like some of these bronco wheels. But I’m curios to how wide they are. I just bought a Gladiator with 33s. The rims are grey and I love the look of them. But they are only 7.5” wide so I can’t keep them if I move to 35s. Frustrating. Hopefully bronco makes their rims with 33s 8-8.5” wide.

Sponsored

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

its rare for me to ever like a rim form factory. No matter what color it is. I do like some of these bronco wheels. But I’m curios to how wide they are. I just bought a Gladiator with 33s. The rims are grey and I love the look of them. But they are only 7.5” wide so I can’t keep them if I move to 35s. Frustrating. Hopefully bronco makes their rims with 33s 8-8.5” wide.
Badlands gets 8" rims. Sasquatch is 8.5". I think all the others get 7.5" but I'm not sure where I saw the numbers. Somewhere on the Ford website.

I know it's not recommended, but a ton of people have put 315s on those Gladiator rims (which are sweet)

PDiddy

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Badlands gets 8" rims. Sasquatch is 8.5". I think all the others get 7.5" but I'm not sure where I saw the numbers. Somewhere on the Ford website.

I know it's not recommended, but a ton of people have put 315s on those Gladiator rims (which are sweet)
Nice, then ford did it right. Yes, I have seen some people do 35s on these rims. I don’t like going out of specs on things. Just makes me uncomfortable.

DHH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
9. What is the box in the center of the bumper
A: inconclusive, best guess is that it is a placeholder bracket for the adaptive cruise control radar sensor (i did get some good close up pictures of this)
That would be for the adaptive cruise control. I have the same box, same location on my Ranger.

Sponsored

apw100

Base
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-road Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
It is weird that Colorado was one of the first places to show the Bronco instead of Michigan, where they are going to make them?
Probably because Colorado will a) likely be one of the the top selling markets (after CA and FL) and b) has more mountainous terrain to demo and test the off-road capabilities. Besides, Ford already did a factory event in Michigan in July.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Do you think that image represents the furthest the front seat moves/tilts forward? I was hoping for a bit more space, for rear seat occupants to enter/exit the vehicle. Maybe the passenger seat will move a bit more forward?

OP
OP
Imissmy1996bronco

Imissmy1996bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Do you think that image represents the furthest the front seat moves/tilts forward? I was hoping for a bit more space, for rear seat occupants to enter/exit the vehicle. Maybe the passenger seat will move a bit more forward?
That is the furthest for the drivers side, there is also and image of the passenger seat all the way forward, but they couldn’t get it to tilt forward (preproduction prototype issue, it happens). In person it didn’t look that bad, I wouldn’t ask anyone with bad knees to climb back there, but I could get in there myself significantly easier than getting into a mustang.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Q&A
1. Will the orange stitching/trim come on all badlands?
A: trims will have the option of either the trim-specific interior color scheme, or a grey-neutral interior color scheme
This is actually a huge benefit for many people! If there was a neutral stitching to the interior seating surfaces then it allows us to color-match the stitching to whatever accent color we want.

Quite a few people on here have complained that the accent color of a specific trim is not to their tastes when paired with the exterior color of choice and accents.

I'm very excited about this! While manually re-coloring stitching is mind-numbingly boring, the results are usually worth it and have a massive benefit towards a cohesive accent color.

Bee4par

Black Diamond
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500, 2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

off topic but I'll sell you the one pictured here for the right green Mr. I miss my 96...abs on the tons and everything....
Not sure I get this response...
Sponsored