Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Santa Fe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You should hire an attorney and request to see the paperwork for the vehicle that was stolen from you, take the amount of ADM they took off that vehicle and then have it removed from the future sale price of your vehicle and toss in the extended warranty you were clamoring for.

It sounds like the OP is an introvert though and doesn't have what it takes to really make the situation right. Unfortunately, you are just the perfect person to scam. By the time your new Bronco comes around the ADMs will have died off and they will have no need to scam anymore and still get the sale from you at the price they predicted all along.

It's either Lawyer Up to make it right, or be content with being the story of a fool on this forum IMO. Sorry.

Victim blame much?

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dude - I was wrong - i apologized to the OP - im not a dealer. But there’s so many people on here who just bitch non stop… the OP being as chill about this situation as they are being seemed atypical for this group. I stand corrected. I hope he does whatever he’s legally allowed to do to that dealership for damages.

For the 2.7 motors - my FE falls in the range of affected broncos (I believe it’s like 150 trucks range) when I called they told me I’m not in the group … they don’t want to help w anything … I have 2 QC issues that still haven’t been addressed since last July when I took delivery (glob of hardened paint in the rear passenger door frame and a slightly bent hood) - f the dealers.
Fair enough- and good on you for admitting your mistake! I’m fairly skeptical by nature, but seeing some members here automatically assume someone is a troll for posting an issue (new member or not- we were all new at some point) because they get their panties in a wad if someone dare paint Ford/dealer in a bad light! Ford is perfect! No matter that they are in the lead in 2022 for number of recalls! It just seems hard for some types on here to understand that you can love the bronco (and ford if you wish) and not defend shitty quality or business practices.
So I apologize for coming in a little harsh, but after seeing the treatment some people get on here from a few- it gets frustrating.

mybikeisred

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Powerstroke, Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If there was ADM on the sale, does the dealer owe the OP that money?
no, they owe him a bronco
Correction, it is now two data points since they will take someone else's order off the line to give to him (if they actually follow through). That is what we call in the business - a trend.
I doubt they’ll take someone else’s order to replace the one they sold. They’ll probably search all the dealerships starting with the closest ones til they find something close enough and then either buy it or do some sort of dealer exchange, then sell that one to the op. The dealer will most likely have to pay over msrp and for shipping when they do find it. I’m sure they charged adm on the one they sold, but they’ll still probably spend more making this right than they made by selling the OP’s.

Maybe it was an accident, maybe not, they need to bite the bullet and just do whatever it takes to get the op an acceptable replacement and they should give him a little something extra for the trouble. The OP seems incredibly calm and reasonable all things considered. I would have completely lost my shit.

mybikeisred

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Powerstroke, Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Fair enough- and good on you for admitting your mistake! I’m fairly skeptical by nature, but seeing some members here automatically assume someone is a troll for posting an issue (new member or not- we were all new at some point) because they get their panties in a wad if someone dare paint Ford/dealer in a bad light! Ford is perfect! No matter that they are in the lead in 2022 for number of recalls! It just seems hard for some types on here to understand that you can love the bronco (and ford if you wish) and not defend shitty quality or business practices.
So I apologize for coming in a little harsh, but after seeing the treatment some people get on here from a few- it gets frustrating.
I’ve been reading this board long enough to see more than a couple people come here with similar complaints. It’s almost always clear after a few pages whether it was the dealer or the buyer who is to blame. I believe the op on this one. A lot of others conveniently leave out little bits of information that eventually come out.

I try to give people the benefit of the doubt, but some are obviously full of shit. The people who blindly defend ford and the dealers can be pretty obnoxious. As many stories as we hear about shady dealerships, most of them are on the level. This whole bronco rollout has been interesting to say the least. I’ve never seen anything quite like it. It’s not even just the dealers trying to make a few extra bucks, a lot of the buyers are pulling some underhanded crap by placing multiple orders through several dealerships. I don’t blame them for doing it, but it has added to the nightmare of getting a bronco when people get shoved down the list because others are trying to game the system.

I consider myself very lucky to have had a very normal car buying experience even though it felt like it took forever.

Rho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Something with wheels
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Correction, it is now two data points since they will take someone else's order off the line to give to him (if they actually follow through). That is what we call in the business - a trend.
In market research a proper base size would start at minimum, 4. FYI.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.