First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
And when you didn’t hear back, how long did you let it go? When we ordered, the salesman mentioned that we would only have a couple or few days, I don’t remember exactly, to take possession after it arrives.

It sounds like you were wronged but the dealership might have a policy about a buyer not taking delivery within a certain time after being notified of a vehicle’s arrival.
Jason
I have read all too much victim blaming on this thread. I was fortunate to buy mine a day after I was told by my sales person that it was ready for pickup. When I called the person I was told to contact that I was ready to stop by, I was told it was not ready. When my sales person sent me photos of my bronco, I noticed the windshield was dirty, (wiper marks). I also noticed in the photo that the plastic seat covers and paper floor mats had been removed. When I called the sales person I was told that they had to do the PDI and I would have to wait another day because the shop was busy.

I ended up picking it up as planned but I have always had the suspicion that someone had taking it out for a test ride. The odometer had 58km.

Anyway, I cannot imagine the grief the OP is experiencing and hope @Ford Motor Company does the right thing, pronto!
Sponsored

JPye

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
One thing you haven't explained is what kind of deposit did you put down, and do you have a signed purchasing agreement for a known price? Was there EVER a conversation about ADM that would have scared them away from selling it to you?
It is pretty sad that anyone would ever have to have a signed purchase agreement. Any dealership that requires that is not worthy of our business if they cannot stand behind their word.

Rkawani

Black Diamond
First Name
Kawani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
it's funny how quickly the crowd jumps on someone who's been wronged by a scum bag dealership. It really shouldn't surprise anyone by now.

Sorry your Bronco was basically taken from you. I hope it gets rectified without too much hassle. Good luck.

I've noticed this trend in other threads, too. It's like it is a crime to criticize, especially the vehicle itself, which month by month we find that it is far from perfect. I get it, we're all fans of the Bronco brand but this poor guy has provided all of the info and people are still skeptical. Some one here said "oh, he waited a week". So what? where does it say take it within a week or else we're selling it?

I hope the dealer does right by him in the second try.

OP
OP

Darby 3825

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I've noticed this trend in other threads, too. It's like it is a crime to criticize, especially the vehicle itself, which month by month we find that it is far from perfect. I get it, we're all fans of the Bronco brand but this poor guy has provided all of the info and people are still skeptical. Some one here said "oh, he waited a week". So what? where does it say take it within a week or else we're selling it?

I hope the dealer does right by him in the second try.
I'm learning real quick that these boards can be a trial by fire. I have no interest in dealer shaming Grieco, but posted here looking for some guidance and maybe even venting on my part. So It's clear, I showed up at the dealer the day after I got the attached email. Only to find out this morning after running a VIN check that they sold it on the 19th.
I'm not sure I even want one now. :poop:

Attachments

Sponsored

JPye

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm learning real quick that these boards can be a trial by fire. I have no interest in dealer shaming Grieco, but posted here looking for some guidance and maybe even venting on my part. So It's clear, I showed up at the dealer the day after I got the attached email. Only to find out this morning after running a VIN check that they sold it on the 19th.
So, they sold it before sending the email. WTF? WTF? WTF? WTF? WTF? WTF? WTF? WTF?

grenjith7

Badlands
First Name
Ren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Seems like a no-show...Something not right on a whole ::rolleyes::rolleyes: For some reason the email dont have "To","CC". When you print from gmail , you should it have all... :).hope ppl r not wasting time....

Stu baby

Outer Banks
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Audi
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It is pretty sad that anyone would ever have to have a signed purchase agreement. Any dealership that requires that is not worthy of our business if they cannot stand behind their word.
This is the truth. I waited 2years and 4 days from reservation to get my 2dr . And all I had was a handshake . No ADM and great staff to buy from in NC

grenjith7

Badlands
First Name
Ren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Seems like a no-show...Something not right on a whole ::rolleyes::rolleyes: For some reason the email dont have "To","CC". When you print from gmail , you should have it all... :).hope ppl r not wasting time....

OP
OP

Darby 3825

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So, they sold it before sending the email. WTF? WTF? WTF? WTF? WTF? WTF? WTF? WTF?
Yep. I think it was sitting there and someone came in with a bag of cash and paid over sticker. You would think the dealer(s) would know that Ford is sending emails to the person that orders update emails. Worse the VIN is assigned to me so I keep getting emails from Ford and Sirius about how excited I am about my new Bronco. I log into my ford account and see the person that bought has 42000 Ford points now and is bronze level. Here's the pic Ford sent me of it leaving the line. Looks nice anyway.

Bronco.jpg

Sponsored
OP
OP

Darby 3825

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Seems like a no-show...Something not right on a whole ::rolleyes::rolleyes: For some reason the email dont have "To","CC". When you print from gmail , you should have it all... :).hope ppl r not wasting time....
Here we go again with the "you must have done something wrong" comments. I took my email address off as I am not a dumb ass who would post my email on the internet.

sniffHound

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I have one thing to say but I’m not gonna say anything at all.
Ford Bronco My Bronco was sold to someone else. 66E5A5F1-386F-4F2C-AFB6-120D36F23356

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
First off it isn't victim blaming. There wasn't too long ago someone came on here with a similar story and we found out they had waited a week from the time the dealership reached out to them before they replied to claim their Bronco. If people are going to get their pitch forks and torches when a dealer screws over a member, we should make sure the member is being forthright in all the facts of what occurred.

At OP this sucks for you, I can't imagine going through that. It sounds like they sold it before you were ever notified it arrived. I would keep bugging Ford directly to see about getting another one at PC1. Your current dealership likely can't do much for you.

mcon33

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Willys Unlimited; 2022 Bronco BD SAS
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I believe you OP. I am pissed off for you. This is probably one of the worst stories I have read on here to date. So sorry this is happening to you and no clear recourse.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Nothing missing, they flat sold it out from under me. see attached. I'm not here to stir the pot.
You are here to stir the pot. You just joined today and this is your first post. The cars sold, they won’t get it back. All they can do is order you another one or ignore you like they are.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.