patientB

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Some people join when they have reason to post. OP has a helluva reason. If I order a Hummer EV and a dealer pulls the same **** on me, I'm gonna find a forum and post about it.
Yeah, this forum has turned into the Clown Show.

When I posted frustration my Day 2 reservation hasn't been scheduled, these clowns came out of the woodwork. "Did you place an order?" "Did you place a second order for a 22?" Uh, yeah, of course I did, Clown.

I kind of wonder if these clowns actually work for Ford's social media department, and they troll anyone who isn't overjoyed with their Bronco experience to dissaud them from posting anything negative.
Sponsored

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Some people join when they have reason to post. OP has a helluva reason. If I order a Hummer EV and a dealer pulls the same **** on me, I'm gonna find a forum and post about it.
What will that accomplish? Nothing, unless you want the dealer to be blown up because you let yourself get screwed.

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We must have some incognito scummy dealer car salesmen on here. Always quick to blame the person who got screwed by yet another scumbag dealer. Between the ADM on ordered broncos and broncos sold out from under the order holder, plus other shady BS- you’d think some on here would fall off their high horse.
Not saying there isn’t occasionally a story to be viewed with skepticism but good lord……..

JPye

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My approach at this point would be based on my desire to still own a Bronco. Ford did a great job marketing this product and we have all bought their hype. It is a great suv from many points of view. It ticks off all the off-roading needs and then some. However, my advice is to stand back and try to see the situation from a new perspective. Do you want this dealership in your life for as long as your bronco is under warranty? If you still want it, and can live with taking your bronco to a shady dealership, consider your position as a wronged buyer, and see how far the dealership and @Ford Motor Company will go to win you back as a customer. Otherwise, walk. Put it behind you as a lesson learned.
I hope you get what you think you deserve from Ford or find a better vehicle.

Last edited:

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

My approach at this point would be based on my desire to still own a Bronco. Ford did a great job marketing this product and we have all bought their hype. It is a great suv from many points if view. It ticks off all the off-roading needs and then some. However, my advice us to stand back and try to see the situation from a new perspective. Do you want this dealership in your life for as long as you bronco is under warranty? If you still want it, and can live with taking your bronco to a shady dealership, consider your position as a wronged buyer, and see how far the dealership and @Ford Motor Company will go to win you back as a customer. Otherwise, walk. Put it behind you as a lesson learned.
Such as wait and see what the new 6th gen Toyota 4Runner looks like in 2024.

Cubertious

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Do you want this dealership in your life for as long as you bronco is under warranty?
Can’t you take your bronco to any dealership for warranty and service, not just the one it was purchased from?

Mountain Mike

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
I made random visits to my dealer in person for a year and a half. The day after I got my baby pic I was at the dealer with all of my paperwork asking to speak to the sales manager. When I finally got in front of him I simply said lets get these numbers straight now even tho its gonna be a couple weeks. They all knew my face and my expected pricing. Its in your best interest to known.

OP
OP

Darby 3825

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My approach at this point would be based on my desire to still own a Bronco. Ford did a great job marketing this product and we have all bought their hype. It is a great suv from many points if view. It ticks off all the off-roading needs and then some. However, my advice us to stand back and try to see the situation from a new perspective. Do you want this dealership in your life for as long as you bronco is under warranty? If you still want it, and can live with taking your bronco to a shady dealership, consider your position as a wronged buyer, and see how far the dealership and @Ford Motor Company will go to win you back as a customer. Otherwise, walk. Put it behind you as a lesson learned.
Here’s all I want from the dealer:
Sorry we messed up. We are going to do our best to locate you what you ordered either through Ford, or possibly another dealer stock that was either canceled or not picked up. We really don’t want you have to wait for another to be built but may no choice. If you do have to wait on a new build we will honor your original MSRP and offer an extended warranty at no charge.

That’s really all I’m looking for. I can’t even get call back

Sponsored
OP
OP

Darby 3825

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I made random visits to my dealer in person for a year and a half. The day after I got my baby pic I was at the dealer with all of my paperwork asking to speak to the sales manager. When I finally got in front of him I simply said lets get these numbers straight now even tho its gonna be a couple weeks. They all knew my face and my expected pricing. Its in your best interest to known.
Hindsight and all. I just assumed I was all good. Live and learn

amazingjason

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 Samurai, 1966 442
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Sorry we messed up. We are going to do our best to locate you what you ordered either through Ford, or possibly another dealer stock that was either canceled or not picked up. We really don’t want you have to wait for another to be built but may no choice. If you do have to wait on a new build we will honor your original MSRP and offer an extended warranty at no charge.

Seems like the dealer should give you the markup they made on your car by selling it to someone else plus some compensation for the amount of time you’ve waited and will wait for the next one you order.
Jason

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Try @mrlevine and @jimfarley98 on Twitter. It would get you further than posting about it on here. Past that I would just order from a new dealer when the order banks open up. Sounds like these guys showed their true colors. The reservation system assigning you a dealer was like Russian roulette.

motocane

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP seems to be more reasonable than most responding here. I hate to hear about this happening and I would definitely be ticked if it happened to me.

Having said that, I also bought from Grieco Fort Lauderdale. My salesman texted me pics the morning it came in and I picked it up later that day for MSRP. Not saying something wrong didn’t happen here, just that Grieco was stand up in my case so this could be an isolated (yet f’ed up) situation. Even service department has been good (windshield recall was handled ASAP).

Hope something works out.

Status
Not open for further replies.