Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC suv
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe give the dealers number and your name and everyone here call and ask where you bronco is?

🤦‍♀️🥸🤭
Sponsored

Cbiggs

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
85 CJ, 94 YJ, 04 JK, 17 Taco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry you got screwed, OP. And glad to see this thread having legs. I haven’t read through every page but I’m assuming that all of the dealer info has been posted and the google review hounds have been released. that’s worked in some instances here but it’s been a while since the naughty dealer thread was up (I believe 🤷‍♂️).
good luck, but stick with getting a Bronco 😉

Dayton1984

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just don't plan a vacation for the next two years because that is when the Bronco will arrive.
Right what happens then it randomly shows up while on holiday that week and you’re just sol… seems bad business unless someone is stranded on a far away island let them come get it

Dayton1984

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Just an awful take
Sorry you feel that way, but unfortunately that’s the way the world works these days. If it’s not put down on paper and agreed to then a dealer will take advantage of it. Say the OP had a purchase agreement signed by both parties he would have legal recourse. But he doesn’t and he has 0 recourse.

Sponsored

JessD05

Badlands
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC suv
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

TyGuy40

Badlands
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Bonneville
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry you feel that way, but unfortunately that’s the way the world works these days. If it’s not put down on paper and agreed to then a dealer will take advantage of it. Say the OP had a purchase agreement signed by both parties he would have legal recourse. But he doesn’t and he has 0 recourse.
We can still review bomb them. There is always that. Mob rule man. ;)

LSBronco13

Wildtrak
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I ordered my 2 door 2.7 Big Bend almost 2 years ago, finally stared getting the "your car is in production" emails even got the "here's your car rolling off the line" picture. A week ago Grieco Ford in Fort Lauderdale sent me the below.

My name is Amanda and I am the Client Experience Manager here at Grieco Ford of Fort Lauderdale. I have great news for you, the Bronco is available!

I would like to schedule an appointment for you to meet with my Sales Director. I also want to make sure the car is ready for you upfront before you arrive.

Our hours are Monday-Saturday 9am-8pm and Sunday 11am-5pm.
When can we expect to see you? Is today good or is tomorrow better?

Warm Regards,

Amanda Schwartzmeyer
Client Experience Manager

I let he know NOW would be great. Never heard back from her, called, left messages, etc. I just showed up yesterday and said I'm here to pick up my Bronco, here's the VIN and Order #. Blank stares and the "it's not here yet" routine. Also received emails from Sirius saying my radio has been activated. Ran a FL title search, they sold it someone else and will not call me back.
Not to question you like an attorney but your explanation has a lot of holes in it. Yes I believe you got a build order and VIN. The Bronco they sold was not your Bronco. You showed us your VIN and a build pick but show us the VIN number of the vehicle that was sold. Also if your Bronco was arriving at the dealer her statement does not match up. "Your Bronco is available"? They want you to meet with the sales director? You should already have a salesman taking care of you when you placed the order. Also what was your timeline of getting the email and acting on it? They told you when you got there the one sold was not yours. Why ? Because it was not yours.

Judgement to the Defendant.
*You have the right to appeal.

mybikeisred

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Powerstroke, Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I would have done something stupid and gotten myself arrested by now.

bramthun

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Roush
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford should lock out the navigation until they confirm from the reservation holder that they are canceling the order. I bet Ford Pass could do this.
You can't punish the person that bought it.

Sponsored

got_G.O.A.T.?

Base
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Not to question you like an attorney but your explanation has a lot of holes in it. Yes I believe you got a build order and VIN. The Bronco they sold was not your Bronco. You showed us your VIN and a build pick but show us the VIN number of the vehicle that was sold. Also if your Bronco was arriving at the dealer her statement does not match up. "Your Bronco is available"? They want you to meet with the sales director? You should already have a salesman taking care of you when you placed the order. Also what was your timeline of getting the email and acting on it? They told you when you got there the one sold was not yours. Why ? Because it was not yours.

Judgement to the Defendant.
*You have the right to appeal.
Based on your statement, you only read the first post and stopped there. Most attorneys wouldn't make that mistake or need to fire their legal team. In the OP's second post he clearly shows that he looked up the VIN and confirmed the vehicle is registered to someone else. Further along in the thread, @flip confirmed it was registered to another person and wouldn't give out her name (rightly so). There are definitely some holes in the story but it's on the dealer's end, not the OP's.

Judgment to the Plaintiff.

Bdisco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘88 911,‘15 Chevy 2500, ‘24 Acura Integra Type S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Go to the dealership

BE NICE

Ask what plan to do to make it right.

BE NICE

Keep asking until you get an answer.

BE NICE

Record everything. Takes lots of batteries.

BE NICE

Don't leave until the police ask you to. Leave immediately then and be extra nice.

^ until it’s time to not be nice

^ Not sure if already posted

Mountain Mike

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
The name of the dealer needs to be in the title of this thread. That way when someone googles the dealer this thread will come up and warn them to run. Ford sent me the survey after my Bronco purchase. One question was "What can Ford do better". I ran out of space on this topic and would encourage others to do the same on their purchase survey.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.