First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Riddle me this. On 5/27 Ford Corp sends me Vin and build date of 7/19. Now website only says ordered. Dealership still says 7/19 build, but Ford customer service chat says there is NO DATE at all. BB 2.7, 4 door soft top, no tow pkg. To read this email I just got its like they've done away with the concept of build dates all together??
Screenshot_20210622-192618_Gmail.jpg
Sponsored

guerro

Banned
Raptor
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Interesting. My reservation disappeared, similarly. Doesn't show on my account when I log in. Called Ford customer care and they say it still exists on there end.

Was also told my reservation would not be good for a 2022 MY order and I would have to make a new reservation. Doesn't sound like Ford has gotten its shit together completely.

mattrb87

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have the EXACT build details and order details as you. When I check my order tracking, it never said the build week on there, only in the email does it tell me the build week. Am I missing something?

Today’s email was useless, a waste of kilobyte space. No new or useful info was communicated

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wish my order would show deleted, at least than I’d know it did something!

Gotdesl

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ram 3500 Megacab 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Only place I have ever seen my build date is in the email build notification. If Ford says you are good, then you are probably good.

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I do not recall ever seeing my build week on any web page either, only in the email.

We need to learn to start taking screen shots at every turn.
If only to prove we are not losing our damn minds. LOL
Haha ,HoHo ....

Sorry. You're stuck with this forever now.

BaseSquatch

Base
First Name
@NotOJsBronco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Riddle me this. On 5/27 Ford Corp sends me Vin and build date of 7/19. Now website only says ordered. Dealership still says 7/19 build, but Ford customer service chat says there is NO DATE at all. BB 2.7, 4 door soft top, no tow pkg. To read this email I just got its like they've done away with the concept of build dates all together??
I’m in the same situation, except the website never had a build date. Got an email a few weeks back with a July 19th production date. Called the Bronco Help number about a week ago, and they told me July 23rd was my exact build day. Then I called today after the recent email, and they told me they couldn’t see a build date. I emailed my dealer to ask what they see, but haven’t heard back yet. My assumption is the Bronco Help number couldn’t see any of the build dates earlier, when the system was down. I’m hoping if I call back tomorrow, they’ll have a date for me.

BaseSquatch

Base
First Name
@NotOJsBronco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’m in the same situation, except the website never had a build date. Got an email a few weeks back with a July 19th production date. Called the Bronco Help number about a week ago, and they told me July 23rd was my exact build day. Then I called today after the recent email, and they told me they couldn’t see a build date. I emailed my dealer to ask what they see, but haven’t heard back yet. My assumption is the Bronco Help number couldn’t see any of the build dates earlier, when the system was down. I’m hoping if I call back tomorrow, they’ll have a date for me.
Update: Called back today, and my build date was moved from July 19th to July 26th. Only a one week push, not too bad.

CC: @JackBoston

Sponsored

BaseSquatch

Base
First Name
@NotOJsBronco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Who did you call? What is the " Bronco Help number"????
‭(800) 334-4375‬

Option 1 for English, than option 3 for Bronco. Ask them if they can lookup your build date. If they’re helpful, make sure to leave them a good review!

cowman

Outer Banks
First Name
cowman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
E-mail with vin # showed 7/12 build week... call a week ago and pushed to 8/9.... called today and still 8/9 build week

OP
OP
JackBoston

JackBoston

Big Bend
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
‭(800) 334-4375‬

Option 1 for English, than option 3 for Bronco. Ask them if they can lookup your build date. If they’re helpful, make sure to leave them a good review!
That was very helpful. My kid is nursing a 2002 Ford Escape until we can get Bronco and pass our current car down to him. Alternator blew last night, did ball joints two weeks ago. 800# confirmed build date still 7/19, so I figure if we can just get the Escape to last till Labor Day, we'll be good. Thanks for help.

BRBUSTER72

Black Diamond
First Name
DAVE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 XTERRA '16 SUPER DUTY '18 EQUINOX DIESEL
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Mine has done the same. May email from Ford has vin and build week of 7/26. Now when I check, order shows good but no build week. Ford account is worthless, has never said anything more than contact dealer. Dealer says order is ok but has know further info on dates. Will call Bronco # and see if they can update.

BRBUSTER72

Black Diamond
First Name
DAVE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 XTERRA '16 SUPER DUTY '18 EQUINOX DIESEL
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Called Ford and they told me my build week moved from 7/26 to build day? of 7/10. Since this is a Saturday I am guessing that they are running 6 days a week?
Sponsored