Sponsored

My Build out of the Badlands and Wildtrak are within $600? Which would you Pick?

2fast4u

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT500 and Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Badlands
2.7L/10spd.
Lux Package
$1900 Black hard top

vs

Wildtrak
Lux Package
Mod./Stell front bumper

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. I'm not sure about the no carpet.

2. I like the steel rear bumper on the badlands

3.Rock Rails a Plus?

4.Do both the Badlands and WIldtrak come with the Gray front Grill???
Sponsored

Dave4x4

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Wrangler, 2022 Defender 90, 2023 2Dr Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Im going Wildtrak...
Ford website is contradictory but I believe the Wildtrack grill is black. In the key features section it specifically says Black Grill

Ford Bronco My Build out of the Badlands and Wildtrak are within $600?  Which would you Pick? 4C904602-3AC7-4506-BD49-E947FFFD0242

Last edited:

A_Locke

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Prius, 1966 Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

At the end of the day, it really comes down to options the other cannot be had with. Based off of what I see, the interior/carpet is really the only thing that fits in this category. Every other option can be added to each model as an accessory or can be swapped (like grilles from what I see).

Wildtrack comes with the sasquatch with 35"'s. If you go with Badlands you can easily get 35"s if you find you need them and regret your decision.

Badlands comes with steel bumper and rock rails. If you go with Wildtrack, you can easily swap bumpers and add rock rails if you find you need them and regret your decision.

The only real difference that you cannot change after the fact is the interior components. I would go with whichever you find makes you the most comfortable and then, if you find you need other components, add them as needed.

Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
At the end of the day, it really comes down to options the other cannot be had with. Based off of what I see, the interior/carpet is really the only thing that fits in this category. Every other option can be added to each model as an accessory or can be swapped (like grilles from what I see).

Wildtrack comes with the sasquatch with 35"'s. If you go with Badlands you can easily get 35"s if you find you need them and regret your decision.

Badlands comes with steel bumper and rock rails. If you go with Wildtrack, you can easily swap bumpers and add rock rails if you find you need them and regret your decision.

The only real difference that you cannot change after the fact is the interior components. I would go with whichever you find makes you the most comfortable and then, if you find you need other components, add them as needed.
No, you can’t get the Front Sway Bar disconnect with the Wildtrak. That and the flooring makes the Badlands the way to go.

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Wildtrak

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Badlands
2.7L/10spd.
Lux Package
$1900 Black hard top

vs

Wildtrak
Lux Package
Mod./Stell front bumper

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. I'm not sure about the no carpet.

2. I like the steel rear bumper on the badlands

3.Rock Rails a Plus?

4.Do both the Badlands and WIldtrak come with the Gray front Grill???
Even though your mind will prob change a few times before you order, I say you go to this comparison link and see exactly what the differences are and then make a decision.
Better yet, wait until the B&P comes out and make a true comparison with the true costs. We still don’t know the actual price of all these extras. There’s too many rumors, assumptions, conflicting info to make a decision before B&P. You’ve got at least 3 months to make a decision. ?

https://www.ford.com/suvs/bronco/2021/compare-models/

RRaptor

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am waiting to see my interior choices. Arizona sun may push me to cloth seats, or my OCD may push me into a Badlands. I hate blank switches!

Sponsored

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You don't have sport or baja mode on Badlands.
I believe Badlands has Baja, but not Sport.

Either way, I agree that interior is the bit most difficult to change, so maybe use that as the basis. If you don't want Sasquatch, then I wouldn't go with the Wildtrak.

AZHUND

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 RAM 1500 5.7L 4x4, 2018 Wrangler S 3.6L
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Even though your mind will prob change a few times before you order, I say you go to this comparison link and see exactly what the differences are and then make a decision.
Better yet, wait until the B&P comes out and make a true comparison. There’s too many rumors, assumptions, conflicting info to make a decision before B&P. You’ve got at least 3 months to make a decision. ?

https://www.ford.com/suvs/bronco/2021/compare-models/
Thanks - the quoting of a exact dollar difference made me think B&P was out there (and then wasted 5 minutes trying to find it)... Agree with BroncBro that guesses without going through the full tool (once available) could be wildly off. Assume Ford is going to be mirroring the quickly-escalating pricing of Wranglers in what it takes to get the options you think you need...

A_Locke

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Prius, 1966 Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No, you can’t get the Front Sway Bar disconnect with the Wildtrak. That and the flooring makes the Badlands the way to go.
Good point. I wouldn't necessarily say that automatically means this guy has to go with the Badlands. I mean, what is his use case? Is this more of a dessert runner or rock crawler?

I know for me, I would go Badlands because I'm primary going to be running muddy trails (flooring is nice) and plan on doing a little bit of rock crawling (sway bar is nice).

Point of my post was more just to say, I would really zero in on things that you can't accessorize. I agree that if Sway Bar Disconnect is important to this person, they should 100% go Badlands.