Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just got these pics in from my salesman... she has arrived safely! I'll add more pics once I get her home later today. Let me know if you have any requests!

Big Bend 4 door
2.3L Auto
MIC roof
Mid Package
Signature Lights

7/13 9:45pm reservation
6/21 build week
6/24 blend date
6/25 gate release
6/28 left MAP via convoy
6/29 delivered to my dealer

IMG_32381.jpg
IMG_32391.jpg

IMG_32341.jpg
IMG_32271(2).jpg

UPDATE:

Crappy driveway pics but here she is!

Early impressions:

- Has that bank vault feel like a F-150. Solid and substantial.

- Rides REALLY nice. Shook it around a bit out in the woods just to see what she can do. Incredibly surefooted. Much more confident feeling than other off roaders I've been in.

- I know it's a learning transmission but it hunts for gears quite a bit. I'm assuming that will calm down soon as we get used to eachother.

- Hate the auto start/stop. I've just been turning it off at startup, the button is easy.

- The interior is solid and super comfortable.

- Don't be in a hurry to get out of a parking lot with it! Lots of questions and pictures.

Overall? This thing is a damn home run. The engineers, designers, and awesome crew at MAP absolutely nailed it.

img_20210629_173501_366-jpg.jpg

img_20210629_173501_448-jpg.jpg

img_20210629_173501_491-jpg.jpg

img_20210629_173501_555-jpg.jpg

UPDATE 2:
After the baby went to bed, we left the kids home, popped the front panels off, and hit some of the back roads. Roof operation is SO easy and well thought out, with tactile feedback when a latch is fully opened or closed.

55 miles an hour on a country road with all that open air was absolutely perfect, and damnnear spiritual.

IMG_07591.jpg
Care to take pics of with the fog lights on? I’m curious if it’s yellow or same LED blue as headlights. Also the switch for it?
Sponsored

PittShawn

First Edition
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 LR Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Just got these pics in from my salesman... she has arrived safely! I'll add more pics once I get her home later today. Let me know if you have any requests!

Big Bend 4 door
2.3L Auto
MIC roof
Mid Package
Signature Lights

6/21 build week
6/24 blend date
6/25 gate release
6/28 left MAP via convoy

IMG_32381.jpg
IMG_32391.jpg

IMG_32341.jpg
IMG_32271(2).jpg

UPDATE:

Early impressions:

- Rides REALLY nice. Shook it around a bit out in the woods just to see what she can do. Incredibly surefooted. Much more confident feeling than other off roaders I've been in.

- I know it's a learning transmission but it hunts for gears quite a bit. I'm assuming that will calm down soon as we get used to eachother.

- Hate the auto start/stop. I've just been turning it off at startup, the button is easy.

- Don't be in a hurry to get out of a parking lot with it! Lots of questions and pictures.

Overall? This thing is a damn home run. The engineers, designers, and awesome crew at MAP absolutely nailed it.

img_20210629_173501_366-jpg.jpg

img_20210629_173501_448-jpg.jpg

img_20210629_173501_491-jpg.jpg

img_20210629_173501_555-jpg.jpg

UPDATE 2:
After the baby went to bed, we left the kids home, popped the front panels off, and hit some of the back roads. Roof operation is SO easy and well thought out, with tactile feedback when a latch is fully opened or closed.

55 miles an hour on a country road with all that open air was absolutely perfect, and damnnear spiritual.

IMG_07591.jpg
The most deserved early delivery on the planet!

OP
OP
PREMiERdrum

PREMiERdrum

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Flex, 2016 Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Care to take pics of with the fog lights on? I’m curious if it’s yellow or same LED blue as headlights. Also the switch for it?
You can see them here, they match the cool white color temperature of the headlights. There isn't a dedicated switch, you push in the headlight selector to turn the fogs on and off.

Screenshot_20210701-090008_Instagram.jpg

OP
OP
PREMiERdrum

PREMiERdrum

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Drumkit in a Bronco!

20210703_152523.jpg

Sponsored
OP
OP
PREMiERdrum

PREMiERdrum

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Tricky Nick

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 2dr JK, manual, AEV lifted, 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

From the article:
“On road, even at speed, it really surprised me,” Musick says. “This thing tracks so well at highway speed and it’s easy to drive. I’m used to compensating for the wind and body roll with the Flex; it’s about learning when to pull your foot up a little in the turn and the Bronco feels just as well controlled.”

I just test drove a mannequin Bronco yesterday and noticed the same thing.... these things are rock solid stable!!!

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/the-best-photo-on-b6g.18786/#post-677590

Sponsored

mcdoogs

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 Ford Focus ST, 21 Mercedes Benz E350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I love that the first 4 photos from the salesperson are from the same camera, probably in the same <30 minute time frame, and cactus grey looks different in each and every picture.

Lovecato

Badlands
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Big Bend 4 door
2.3L Auto
MIC roof
Mid Package
Signature Lights

6/21 build week
6/24 blend date
6/25 gate release
6/28 left MAP via convoy

Ford Bronco My Cactus Gray Big Bend just delivered. First pics & early impressions BROA BURRO
Ford Bronco My Cactus Gray Big Bend just delivered. First pics & early impressions BROA BURRO

UPDATE:

Early impressions:

UPDATE 2:

Congrats to you! Thanks fir putting your reservation date! Similar car but my date is 8/2/2020… hopefully notified soon!

Bronco mama

Big Bend
First Name
Renee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Big Bend 4 door
2.3L Auto
MIC roof
Mid Package
Signature Lights

6/21 build week
6/24 blend date
6/25 gate release
6/28 left MAP via convoy

UPDATE:

Early impressions:

UPDATE 2:

Congratulations on the new baby!!! 👍🏽😁 Is it a boy or girl??? 🤔 Nice pic of you two 😁

Axe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 2018 Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just finished setting up, all this gear was packed in the rig with room for at least 2 other people.

Beautiful kit! 18x22 kick?
Sponsored