Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just finished setting up, all this gear was packed in the rig with room for at least 2 other people.

20210703_183758.jpg

Nice kit and beautiful Bronco!

I'll be hopefully making mine work in the 2dr. I'm thinking with the smaller 14x20 bass drum and flat base stands should work just fine. I guess as I get older (and a bit more lazy) the gigging kit gets smaller and smaller.

Ford Bronco My Cactus Gray Big Bend just delivered. First pics & early impressions ludwig1080
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
PREMiERdrum

PREMiERdrum

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Flex, 2016 Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Congratulations on the new baby!!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ˜ Is it a boy or girl??? ๐Ÿค” Nice pic of you two ๐Ÿ˜
Thank you! She just turned 2, but her older siblings are 9, 11, and 12 so she's still the baby.

Beautiful kit! 18x22 kick?
Yep, this is my main gigging kit for this band. I have Genista kits with 20x14, 22x18x, and 24x14 basses, and an Elite with a 26x18. We like options!

Nice kit and beautiful Bronco!

I'll be hopefully making mine work in the 2dr. I'm thinking with the smaller 14x20 bass drum and flat base stands should work just fine. I guess as I get older (and a bit more lazy) the gigging kit gets smaller and smaller.

Ford Bronco My Cactus Gray Big Bend just delivered. First pics & early impressions ludwig1080
LOVE that marine pearl finish! I have a good friend who is the director of quality control at the Monroe plant. While I'm obviously a Premier guy, much respect for the gear Ludwig puts out!

Bronco mama

Big Bend
First Name
Renee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thank you! She just turned 2, but her older siblings are 9, 11, and 12 so she's still the baby.

Yep, this is my main gigging kit for this band. I have Genista kits with 20x14, 22x18x, and 24x14 basses, and an Elite with a 26x18. We like options!

LOVE that marine pearl finish! I have a good friend who is the director of quality control at the Monroe plant. While I'm obviously a Premier guy, much respect for the gear Ludwig puts out!
Ha,Ha sorry I meant your new bronco ๐Ÿ˜‚ But congratulations on those kids too ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ

OP
OP
PREMiERdrum

PREMiERdrum

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ha,Ha sorry I meant your new bronco ๐Ÿ˜‚ But congratulations on those kids too ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ
OH! In that case, she was born on 6/24 and came home a week ago today on 6/28.

Sponsored

Uplander

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 U13
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just got these pics in from my salesman... she has arrived safely! I'll add more pics once I get her home later today. Let me know if you have any requests!

Big Bend 4 door
2.3L Auto
MIC roof
Mid Package
Signature Lights

7/13 9:45pm reservation
6/21 build week
6/24 blend date
6/25 gate release
6/28 left MAP via convoy
6/29 delivered to my dealer

UPDATE:

Crappy driveway pics but here she is!

Early impressions:

- Has that bank vault feel like a F-150. Solid and substantial.

- Rides REALLY nice. Shook it around a bit out in the woods just to see what she can do. Incredibly surefooted. Much more confident feeling than other off roaders I've been in.

- I know it's a learning transmission but it hunts for gears quite a bit. I'm assuming that will calm down soon as we get used to eachother.

- Hate the auto start/stop. I've just been turning it off at startup, the button is easy.

- The interior is solid and super comfortable.

- Don't be in a hurry to get out of a parking lot with it! Lots of questions and pictures.

Overall? This thing is a damn home run. The engineers, designers, and awesome crew at MAP absolutely nailed it.

UPDATE 2:
After the baby went to bed, we left the kids home, popped the front panels off, and hit some of the back roads. Roof operation is SO easy and well thought out, with tactile feedback when a latch is fully opened or closed.

55 miles an hour on a country road with all that open air was absolutely perfect, and damnnear spiritual.

So very glad to hear your experience has reaffirmed your purchase decision! Do you have any insight as to why trucks were being shipped three days after blend date a couple weeks ago, and now it appears lots of trucks are โ€œproducedโ€ but not shippedโ€”in some cases still sitting there weeks later. Thanks!

OP
OP
PREMiERdrum

PREMiERdrum

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So very glad to hear your experience has reaffirmed your purchase decision! Do you have any insight as to why trucks were being shipped three days after blend date a couple weeks ago, and now it appears lots of trucks are โ€œproducedโ€ but not shippedโ€”in some cases still sitting there weeks later. Thanks!
They're shipping, the tracker for post-production phases isn't being updated as intended.

1936Ford3W

Big Bend
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Fusion, 1956 Ford, 1936 Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have almost the same BB in CG on order. I went with the mod bumper but after seeing yours Iโ€™m wondering if I should have gone with the regular bumper. I passed on the headlight upgrade but it does look good with that grille. I suppose I should just leave my order alone.

CGore92207

Black Diamond
First Name
Christina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

They're shipping, the tracker for post-production phases isn't being updated as intended.
My blend date was 6/30, and my production tracker still says in production. It has never moved to built. If I am understanding correctly, you are saying that the tracker is not updating and my Bronco could be on the rail headed for Texas. Is that correct?

Bronco mama

Big Bend
First Name
Renee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Listen to the reviews! 2.3 is a great powerplant and is adequate at worst. I have had and driven both, opted for the 2.7, but 2.3 would have likely been everything I needed. The performance difference isn't as big as many would expect.
I had the privilege of driving the new bronco with the 2.3 / automatic and itโ€™s no joke. It was very responsive and the acceleration was a surprise. But what really surprised me was the feel of the steering and handling of the bronco. Itโ€™s clearly a better ride than my 18 Jeep Wrangler jl 2dr. But I ordered the 2.7 in my bronco just for the little extra hp/ torque ๐Ÿ˜

Sponsored

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had the privilege of driving the new bronco with the 2.3 / automatic and itโ€™s no joke. It was very responsive and the acceleration was a surprise. But what really surprised me was the feel of the steering and handling of the bronco. Itโ€™s clearly a better ride than my 18 Jeep Wrangler jl 2dr. But I ordered the 2.7 in my bronco just for the little extra hp/ torque ๐Ÿ˜
I just drag raced my 2.7 Bronco vs my sons 2.3 Ranger. Ranger took it every time (Bronco isnโ€™t broken in fully, so I didnโ€™t hammer on it). No question the 2.3 is plenty strong!

Bronco mama

Big Bend
First Name
Renee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I just drag raced my 2.7 Bronco vs my sons 2.3 Ranger. Ranger took it every time (Bronco isnโ€™t broken in fully, so I didnโ€™t hammer on it). No question the 2.3 is plenty strong!
Yeah, I donโ€™t think that anyone who ordered that setup will be disappointed. That 2.3 ainโ€™t no joke. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ˜

Busyboy19

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, OBX Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
One of these gray OBXโ€™s is mine I am pretty sure. Itโ€™s sitting in a Massachusetts depot lot, waiting for a truck ride to my dealer. Born 6/29.

2C13CF89-97DD-4C0F-A66E-A37ED00E1F5C.jpeg

E061B6AC-074C-46D6-8E11-826844D070B2.jpeg

First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just got these pics in from my salesman... she has arrived safely! I'll add more pics once I get her home later today. Let me know if you have any requests!

Big Bend 4 door
2.3L Auto
MIC roof
Mid Package
Signature Lights

7/13 9:45pm reservation
6/21 build week
6/24 blend date
6/25 gate release
6/28 left MAP via convoy
6/29 delivered to my dealer

Ford Bronco My Cactus Gray Big Bend just delivered. First pics & early impressions E061B6AC-074C-46D6-8E11-826844D070B2
Ford Bronco My Cactus Gray Big Bend just delivered. First pics & early impressions E061B6AC-074C-46D6-8E11-826844D070B2

UPDATE:

Crappy driveway pics but here she is!

Early impressions:

- Has that bank vault feel like a F-150. Solid and substantial.

- Rides REALLY nice. Shook it around a bit out in the woods just to see what she can do. Incredibly surefooted. Much more confident feeling than other off roaders I've been in.

- I know it's a learning transmission but it hunts for gears quite a bit. I'm assuming that will calm down soon as we get used to eachother.

- Hate the auto start/stop. I've just been turning it off at startup, the button is easy.

- The interior is solid and super comfortable.

- Don't be in a hurry to get out of a parking lot with it! Lots of questions and pictures.

Overall? This thing is a damn home run. The engineers, designers, and awesome crew at MAP absolutely nailed it.

UPDATE 2:
After the baby went to bed, we left the kids home, popped the front panels off, and hit some of the back roads. Roof operation is SO easy and well thought out, with tactile feedback when a latch is fully opened or closed.

55 miles an hour on a country road with all that open air was absolutely perfect, and damnnear spiritual.

I got the non sass, BB, MIC mid package with dame lights also. Anxiously awaiting my build. Your pics made me super excited! Any interior shots?? ๐Ÿ˜
Sponsored