First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71 Dodge Super Bee, 72 Plymouth Road Runner GTX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Of utmost importance, the clubs fit better than OJ’s glove! Also, had to add this touch.

A56567C3-0D98-495F-BDCF-23B0CBB39B97.jpeg

4D57308B-648A-4BA7-833A-7966507D8DF7.jpeg
Sponsored

JonD79

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma TRD sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I know this is an old thread but I live right up the street from Shorkey and I put my Bronco order in with them. Glad to know they didnt try any ADM with you. Hope they stay that way when mine eventually comes in

OP
OP
Get2Zchoppa

Get2Zchoppa

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know this is an old thread but I live right up the street from Shorkey and I put my Bronco order in with them. Glad to know they didnt try any ADM with you. Hope they stay that way when mine eventually comes in
Nothing but good with Shorkey! My buddy was the GM but he just moved to one of their other locations. Let me know when it comes in!

JonD79

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma TRD sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Nothing but good with Shorkey! My buddy was the GM but he just moved to one of their other locations. Let me know when it comes in!
Thanks, I am sure it wont be for a long time. I just put my order in on Jan 27th

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Get2Zchoppa @JonD79

Wow. Just spotted this thread by chance. I almost ordered from Jim Shorkey, but Ford wouldn't let me transfer my reservation. I am right down Lincoln Way maybe 3 minutes from them.

In fact, I was chatting with your GM buddy at the time and he said his friend just picked up his CG badlands. That must have been you choppa.

Anyways, my reservation is through Shults Ford South and my EG, 4 door, soft top, 2.7, sas, badlands is scheduled to be built 3/7. Good to see so many other Bronco guys nearby. ✌

Sponsored

JonD79

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma TRD sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am hoping mine gets delivered by late summer but not holding my breath. Id like to enjoy it a bit in the warmer weather

OP
OP
Get2Zchoppa

Get2Zchoppa

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am hoping mine gets delivered by late summer but not holding my breath. Id like to enjoy it a bit in the warmer weather
Yea mine came the last day of July so I had some summer fun. I can’t wait to have that top back again, it’s the best.

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Judging by the weather here you should have a few nice 70 degree days come December...

OP
OP
Get2Zchoppa

Get2Zchoppa

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Get2Zchoppa @JonD79

Wow. Just spotted this thread by chance. I almost ordered from Jim Shorkey, but Ford wouldn't let me transfer my reservation. I am right down Lincoln Way maybe 3 minutes from them.

In fact, I was chatting with your GM buddy at the time and he said his friend just picked up his CG badlands. That must have been you choppa.

Anyways, my reservation is through Shults Ford South and my EG, 4 door, soft top, 2.7, sas, badlands is scheduled to be built 3/7. Good to see so many other Bronco guys nearby. ✌
Ha yep that was definitely Erich and certainly my Bronco, he’s a good dude. You’re getting close and great build, I’d have a hard time picking between cactus and eruption, love them both. Although these would probably look better on yours.
48E62D98-18B9-4728-B63B-C04528889982.jpeg

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ha yep that was definitely Erich and certainly my Bronco, he’s a good dude. You’re getting close and great build, I’d have a hard time picking between cactus and eruption, love them both. Although these would probably look better on yours.
Ford Bronco My CG Badlands Sasquatch Appeared! 48E62D98-18B9-4728-B63B-C04528889982
CG was my first choice, but I deferred to 22 when I saw EG. I do not think my wife would be opposed to those. It is technically my wife's bronco, at least I think I convinced her of that. 🤔

She needs steps before anything else though. We have a 4 month old ourselves and she's only 5'4" so we need them.
Sponsored