First Name
Carlo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I will let this photo answer you! But I still like the Bronco!
IMG58.jpg
Same here! Don’t get me wrong, I would still like to get a bronco. Now just doesn’t seem to be right and since it’s been confirmed that there will be “editions” like the Jeeps, makes it more exciting and better to wait imo a couple years

OP
OP
www86aws

www86aws

Base
First Name
Aws
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

is it a factory tune (covered by warranty) or aftermarket?
Aftermarket: trifecta tune. The tune is all about making the car snapy, adds sport mode and corrects the speedo if you change the tire size and regear it.

Sponsored
OP
OP
www86aws

www86aws

Base
First Name
Aws
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Same here! Don’t get me wrong, I would still like to get a bronco. Now just doesn’t seem to be right and since it’s been confirmed that there will be “editions” like the Jeeps, makes it more exciting and better to wait imo a couple years
I cannot say anything about Bronco until I drive it and compare it with zr2. But it looks badass in real life. Worth waitng in my opinion!
If you want to have an offroader and truck go wirh zr2. Otherwise wait for Bronco!

Stitches1974

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Aftermarket: trifecta tune. The tune is all about making the car snapy, adds sport mode and corrects the speedo if you change the tire size and regear it.
I see now. The total sum, not just HP gains. Didn't know a tune could add a sport mode.

Major_Bullsteak

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy ZR2 Bison, JK Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I cannot say anything about Bronco until I drive it and compare it with zr2. But it looks badass in real life. Worth waitng in my opinion!
If you want to have an offroader and truck go wirh zr2. Otherwise wait for Bronco!
Did you order the sports bar with lights from the dealer after you bought it? It's not on your truck from when you first posted about it in November. I'm thinking about getting one while the rebates are still offered but can't find one close enough with the sports bar. Would like to add it if possible.

Roughrider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma, 2018 Goldwing
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Did you order the sports bar with lights from the dealer after you bought it? It's not on your truck from when you first posted about it in November. I'm thinking about getting one while the rebates are still offered but can't find one close enough with the sports bar. Would like to add it if possible.
FYI...the ZR2 boards have lots of them for sale cheap. People take them off when they put on a tonneau, box cover, rack or tent.

OP
OP
www86aws

www86aws

Base
First Name
Aws
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It was part of midnight package. It took the deler two months to get the part and install it. You always find used ones for 500$ with lights

Sponsored
OP
OP
www86aws

www86aws

Base
First Name
Aws
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

FYI...the ZR2 boards have lots of them for sale cheap. People take them off when they put on a tonneau, box cover, rack or tent.
Yes, but also there is a tonneau that can fit with sport bar

Major_Bullsteak

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy ZR2 Bison, JK Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It was part of midnight package. It took the deler two months to get the part and install it. You always find used ones for 500$ with lights
Gotcha

Trigger

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Silverado/2022 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Whispering... I'm a bowtie truck guy. Big fan of the Colorado to get out of my 2500. Trying to give the Bronco a chance but a Colorado is my alternative. I'll stay on the Bronco plan for a bit longer to see how things play out. Thanks for sharing the photos. Outstanding! Love to see more side by side.

markregel

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pont Vibe
Your Bronco Model
Base
Finally I saw a Bronco in real life! Guys it's beautiful!

If you guys remember, I'm the guy who gave up on Bronco early and bought ZR2. This Wildtrak is beautiful. Also the soft top looks really good with race red! You can compare my stock ZR2 (for now) to the Bronco below in photos. Bronco is not that much higher then my truck (31" tire) but its much wider and I'm jealous!

I haven't canceled my reservation yet, maybe I can convince my wife and get the Bronco. In return I will let her drive my truck ?

Bronco Wildtrak vs Colorado ZR2 a.jpg

Bronco Wildtrak vs Colorado ZR2 b.jpg

Bronco Wildtrak vs Colorado ZR2 c.jpg

Bronco Wildtrak vs Colorado ZR2 d.jpg
They are both nice looking vehicles, but gotta be honest I love the square lines of the Bronco. The trucks looks rounded like every other vehicle.