Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Did you choose not to elect for the free headliner? How is the interior noise level compared to your FJ? Love it and cant wait to see what you do with it.
I did not, it was on the one front panel above the drivers seat and no where else. Not sure how that happens but since there was a new top ordered I didn't pay it much attention.

NotoriousBDP

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 WL74 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
At 2:55 you say those are 33 inch tires..I thought only the bad lands came with 33s
His tires are 32”. He misspoke. There were a few other things he said in his video that were inaccurate as well.

Sponsored
OP
OP
evilletruck

evilletruck

Black Diamond
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Awesome Bronco!!! I love the combination of CO and the glossy black steelies!!! How about some pictures with all the doors and the roof off? Maybe a driving video as well?

-SG

Will do, was planning on doing some exploring this weekend and will get some driving video.

OP
OP
evilletruck

evilletruck

Black Diamond
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@evilletruck FYI - Door bags do not come with the Bronco. You have to pay extra for them if you want them (unless you had added them to your order for $350).

Silly me to think they came included :ROFLMAO: I did not order them, but will now.

swampgoat

Badlands
First Name
jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 bronco xlt 5 speed manual, 2020 f350 tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I love the steel wheels. Im going to get a set for my badlands

Sponsored

Peter Gosenya

Badlands
First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well thats what I would like to try at least :) Not sure how it will work out, but guess we will see :)
I guess fixing it when it breaks will create content for your channel. I’d be concerned running 40s with the M210. Are you going to wheel it or show it? I’m sure it will survive if it’s babied.

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Fantastic! Love it! With that, it seems like everyone who got quick deliveries are within a short distance to MI. With myself in Vegas, it seems like I will get my Bronco by rail, which will take many weeks. Is that how they're doing it?

Alaska here. I don't wanna hear any complaints on shipping times from anyone who is less than 3000 miles from MAP 😅

DesertMike680

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Alaska here. I don't wanna hear any complaints on shipping times from anyone who is less than 3000 miles from MAP 😅
Oh... Good call! Ok, I'll shut up. Haha. On another note, my colleague for work lives in Fairbanks. We give him a lot of shit for being so remote considering work. Funny but not funny!

fschael

Base
First Name
Federico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F-150 Supercrew FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm also a little disturbed by what seem like obvious quality misses:
- fiberglass protruding from the MIC top
- poorly painted hinge
Regarding the paint, I went back to other videos and I saw the same issue. I believe this is because the doors has to be in place when they paint the Bronco and the head of the robot cannot reach that point because of the position of the door and the hinge. To make it better, they will need to paint the car with the doors off but it has to be painted at the same moment, if not, color miss match will be another problem.

Fiberglass, yes it shouldn't, but what concern me the most was the fact that only one panel came with sound deadening. I mean, no quality check at the end of the line saw that??
Sponsored