Sponsored

My dealer found out what his demo will be!!

PREMiERdrum

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Flex, 2016 Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Couple things;

1. I'd be pissed if I put my reservation in, then ordered as soon as the banks opened, and my dealer got a demo before mine arrived​
2. Couldn't the dealer sell the demo the moment it arrived? Both my F-150 and my wife's Explorer were demos​
1. Dealer Demos and press cars will be built / are being built during the ramp-up to Job 1.
2. Dealers aren't allowed to sell the demos until a set amount of time and mileage is met.
Sponsored

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here’s what my dealer said a few weeks ago: @flip

flip said:
So, all of the dealers in my zone that signed up for the Bronco FCTP (courtesy transportation/loaner program) found out what we were getting. My sales zone mgr. said they are trying to put these in production gaps which, to me, means Ford is already looking at orders that are being placed and trying to do some pre planning for scheduling. He also said we there is "no negotiation" regarding the vehicle we are getting. Supposed to be a '21 model, does not go against our build allocation and should get here late summer. Here it is.

1612449914539-png.png

Again, this is supposed to be a "service loaner". This is not a build I would have put together for myself and definitely not one I would consider a "loaner". Woof. Happy to have but boy, what a strange combo.

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@noahr any info on Mullinax re this topic?
we are getting one, other than that idk, frankly I havent asked im just happy to have a bronco I get to look at everyday

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

1. Dealer Demos and press cars will be built / are being built during the ramp-up to Job 1.
2. Dealers aren't allowed to sell the demos until a set amount of time and mileage is met.
you are correct

BroncoBilly17

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150 XLT Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I didn't think any vehicle built before OKTB / Job 1 (ie pre-production) were available to be registered and licensed for street use (excluding use for press / PR events which are used in contained and controlled environments).

As I have mentioned, I previously worked for Toyota, and convinced the plant in Mexico that they shouldn't scrap out all their pre-production builds of the 989A Tacoma, and instead use a few of them to replace their aging fleet of Emergency Response / Maintaince trucks for use only within the property.

The 2nd makes sense. I really thought I got my 2015 F-150 demo very early after the model was launched, but maybe it was longer than I thought (plus there were plenty of "new" F-150's on dealer lots, so no significant back order I suppose)

Sponsored

NurseA.J

Outer Banks
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outerbanks Sasquatch Lux 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

we are getting one, other than that idk, frankly I havent asked im just happy to have a bronco I get to look at everyday
@noahr se will be looking for some incredible pics coming from ya!!! 😎

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

MnBroncoNut

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-350, Ford Fusion, Jeep CJ-7
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I heard a few weeks ago my dealer was assigned a 4-door black Diamond Sasquatch, Area 51. Said he’d have it in June. And 96-hour test drives.

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350r, F150, Expedition, Cayenne and the others.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I didn't think any vehicle built before OKTB / Job 1 (ie pre-production) were available to be registered and licensed for street use (excluding use for press / PR events which are used in contained and controlled environments).

As I have mentioned, I previously worked for Toyota, and convinced the plant in Mexico that they shouldn't scrap out all their pre-production builds of the 989A Tacoma, and instead use a few of them to replace their aging fleet of Emergency Response / Maintaince trucks for use only within the property.

The 2nd makes sense. I really thought I got my 2015 F-150 demo very early after the model was launched, but maybe it was longer than I thought (plus there were plenty of "new" F-150's on dealer lots, so no significant back order I suppose)
They are...Anything built after all fed regs have passed can be sold...In the mustang wolrd those are PP vehicles lots out there.
Sponsored