Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bishi
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My dealership (Ford Montebello)is advertising and saying the Bronco isNow available to reserve and customize. I kept trying to get in touch with them and clarify why they mean by "customize" because i thought we weren't going to be able to customize our orders in December. I finally got someone to call me back but due to work I had them reach out to me later in the day.

I plan on getting the 4doors Black Diamond with a few extras. Are there any questions you guys and gals would like me to ask them?
Sponsored

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 FX4, BMW M550i, BMW Z4, Mini Cooper, Bronco First Edition Reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

My dealership (Ford Montebello)is advertising and saying the Bronco isNow available to reserve and customize. I kept trying to get in touch with them and clarify why they mean by "customize" because i thought we weren't going to be able to customize our orders in December. I finally got someone to call me back but due to work I had them reach out to me later in the day.

I plan on getting the 4doors Black Diamond with a few extras. Are there any questions you guys and gals would like me to ask them?
Ford has said August for the builder on the Ford site. With this amount of confusion and often conflicting dealer input, I would wait for the Ford announcement. Maybe your dealer is thinking the Sport, which is up and working. :)

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would think technically picking a trim line is customizing in the language of lawyers but maybe not ?‍♂

Sponsored

Figment

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got this today from mine. I get they have to do something for people who aren’t obsessing like we are.

But I’m guessing they just want you to come in and put down more money.

CCC2F3F4-86A3-4A5E-9F4C-F3985CD66B76.png

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My dealer (fleet sales manager) said Ford would contact the customer direct to go to the dealer. Sounds like the dealer is going to be the last one in the loop on most stuff.

Treeza61

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, 2019 4Runner TRD Pro, 2013 FJ
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Will BD offer a hardtop besides grey?

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I would ask about a dealer installed 2” suspension lift as a customize option, and what’s in it

Sponsored

Jchetty

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Tacoma, 00 Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When a dealer announces something like that with no real support, only thing they are looking to help customize is the price. Make sure they will accept the x-plan.
Sponsored