Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy 3500, Dodge 2500, F150, Mercedez E350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I confirmed my order....4dr Wildtrak. My dealer (which seems very knowledgeable with the constant Bronco updates) says,
“Based on your reservation timestamp and our current (estimated) allocation you should be in good shape to get a 21MY. “
Is this currently even possible if I have 4 out of the 7 model year ‘21 killers?
Sponsored

Last edited:

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just because you have some of the “deadly 7” doesn’t mean ford won’t make any for 2021...

all this talk is just speculation- no one knows until after March 19

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just because you have some of the “deadly 7” doesn’t mean ford won’t make any for 2021...

all this talk is just speculation- no one knows until after March 19
May cause a delay and pushing you into the next model year are two entirely different things.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I don’t know what type of advice you’re expecting if you’re not going to include your reservation date in the post

Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If your reservation is early enough, you are the one taking supplies and causing delays for others.

All relative
What this guy says, @MillerBuilt

I see alot of people not understanding what commodity constraints means. It means they have 10 apples, 5 oranges, and 8 peaches. But once those fruit are used up... anybody that wants the 11th apple or 6th orange will have to wait for them to ripen and fall off the tree

The black modular top is like rhubarb. It's not in season and won't be in season until September (just an example.. I don't know when rhubarb is really in season) so you have to wait til at least then to get your rhubarb and your apples, oranges, and peaches

OP
OP
MillerBuilt

MillerBuilt

Wildtrak
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy 3500, Dodge 2500, F150, Mercedez E350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I don’t know what type of advice you’re expecting if you’re not going to include your reservation date in the post
7/16. How does your advice change?

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Reservation date only matters as it relates to the other reservations at his dealership.

His reservation could be November, but if his dealer is telling him he’s “in good shape to get a MY21” allocation number at the dealership, than that’s all that matters.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
7/16. How does your advice change?
So a day 3 reservation?

anyone’s guess - but given the concentration of reservations on Day 1 and Day 2, I would think day 1 = 90% chance, Day 2 = 50/50, Day 3 be happy is you get it.

some day 3 guys didn’t even make the initial allocation cut at all. And that doesn’t factor in any of the projected limited supply options

if your day 3 reservation still has you in the front half of the dealer allocations then you have better odds

just my own guess

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

“Based on your reservation timestamp and our current (estimated) allocation you should be in good shape to get a 21MY. “
We have no clue as of today

Sponsored

Denba1

Badlands
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Reservation date only matters as it relates to the other reservations at his dealership.

His reservation could be November, but if his dealer is telling him he’s “in good shape to get a MY21” allocation number at the dealership, than that’s all that matters.
I'm August 15th and being told I'm good for '21 based on the dealer's allocation. We'll see.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So a day 3 reservation?

anyone’s guess - but given the concentration of reservations on Day 1 and Day 2, I would think day 1 = 90% chance, Day 2 = 50/50, Day 3 be happy is you get it.

some day 3 guys didn’t even make the initial allocation cut at all. And that doesn’t factor in any of the projected limited supply options

if your day 3 reservation still has you in the front half of the dealer allocations then you have better odds

just my own guess
IF the allocations hold at ~30% of reservations (and there are no multiple month long delay on commodities), and there is a 60% conversion rate, you get a 50% allocation to order ratio, that is half of all orders. That will get people deep into September reservations in.

If there is a 50% conversion rate, it is 60% of all orders will have an allocation, that is probably into October as well.

Right now, got a couple of dealers stating between 41 and 68%(IIRC) conversion rate for 2021's. That number will drop as they get later into the reservations. I think you will be surprised at the reservation dates that get a '21. Going to be a heck of a lot later than day 3 reservations.
Sponsored