First Name
Kristian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Husband’s vehicle
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am beyond frustrated. I have called my dealer and they said that Ford hasn’t opened conversions yet. How?! Anybody else going through this?
Sponsored

Cappy

Badlands
First Name
Cappy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am beyond frustrated. I have called my dealer and they said that Ford hasn’t opened conversions yet. How?! Anybody else going through this?
It may just be that the system is bogged down. Hope you get some good news sooner rather than later.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It's OK. Some dealers realize it's not a race to get it in day one. My dealer is just starting to schedule people to come in and finalize the orders next week. There is plenty of time.

BennyBronco69

Badlands
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BWM M4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is day one. Of 60.

I'm in the same boat. Frustrating but I'm not panicking yet. I'll just keep on them.
Day 1 of 60 to order. But you only have until 1/31 to switch dealer if the one you got tries to pull some funny stuff when you go place the order.

Thats the only reason I'm in a rush to get in before soon.

Sponsored

Kelly Dawn

Base
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger RT plus & Ford F150 Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Base
Our dealer said it might be the middle of March or April before he contacts us to order ours and it would definitely be 22 before we received it. I thought the order bank cutoff was in March??? We're so confused. We reserved ours 8/24

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My salesman yesterday around noon said - "Waiting for FORD to accept builds." - when I asked if they were going to submit my build soon and today I sent two emails and haven't seen any response ?

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Day 1 of 60 to order. But you only have until 1/31 to switch dealer if the one you got tries to pull some funny stuff when you go place the order.

Excellent point.

You should really have a conversation about price now. Get it in writing.

Then the actual entering of the order into the system is basically just a formality they can do at their convenience.

::EDIT::

You have until March 19 to switch dealers.

Last edited:

Firefly

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Ford F250 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

You have until March 19 to switch dealers. Ford updated this when they announced the order delay.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Our dealer said it might be the middle of March or April before he contacts us to order ours and it would definitely be 22 before we received it. I thought the order bank cutoff was in March??? We're so confused. We reserved ours 8/24
That cutoff is to get pre Sept 18th reservation date holders into the system so Ford can calculate allocations and start scheduling.

If you don’t get your order entered by then, it will just sit waiting for conversion. When it is finally entered, you’ll retain your place in line.

I would think considering your date the dealer would want to get it entered now to maximize allocations.

For you, it probably won’t make much if any difference if they delay, assuming they don’t delay too much, since youd jump to the front as soon as it gets entered.

Only way it could hurt you is if you miss out on a MY21 allocation because your conversion wasn’t counted, but it sounds like MY21 Broncos will be all going to first few day reservation holders anyway.

All that is to say: Weird... knowing what I know that’s not what I would do as a dealer... but it may not make a difference? Question mark?

Sponsored

Cappy

Badlands
First Name
Cappy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ah, yeah, he's got you out of allocations, that's why. He probably looked at your reservation number and was like, "There's no way this number is making the cut off date."

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just talked to my dealer today. He said he would have to find out how many allocations he got. So as the others have said here we have 'till March 19th. Not getting to bent 'outta shape yet. ( I have a short fuse to begin with :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: ) I should know better tomorrow when he comes in to get his parts on his new F-150. Will keep you posted.

Old Guy

Big Bend
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
There appears to be quite a lack of consistency at this point. My dealer submitted mine without the meeting confirmation. A bit scary, but they did manage to get it right.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The BnP is for a 21MY why would they have you order a 22MY without knowing any options, colors , pricing etc? It will be summer or fall before 22MY orders are taken.