First Name
Grayson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am a July 30 reservation holder. I ordered a 2 door squatched badlands with the lux package. After not getting scheduled yesterday, I decided to call my dealer and ask what allocation number I am and how many more unscheduled allocations are ahead of me. I did this to get an idea of if I had a chance at a 2022 Bronco. The manager called me back hours later and gave me a much different answer than I was expecting. He said that he made numerous phone calls through Ford and he was told that my order would be pulled around late January to get a VIN. I found this shocking and I'm not too sure I want to get my hopes up because this seemed weird that Ford knew a month in advance that my order would be pulled. I contacted my sales representative and asked if this were true. He replied that if his manager said it were true, then it is most likely true. It appears that Ford knows a broad time frame that our orders are set to be scheduled but does not know the exact date or if any delays will happen which is why they are sending VINs in batches. That would be my best guess because my dealer never said a certain date, he just said "around late January." Has anyone been told something similar by their dealer? I'm starting to wonder if they moved my build up so I would stop bugging the crap out of them everyday 😂
Sponsored

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, '17 Superduity, '22 Badsquatch, CR 250R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am a July 30 reservation holder. I ordered a 2 door squatched badlands with the lux package. After not getting scheduled yesterday, I decided to call my dealer and ask what allocation number I am and how many more unscheduled allocations are ahead of me. I did this to get an idea of if I had a chance at a 2022 Bronco. The manager called me back hours later and gave me a much different answer than I was expecting. He said that he made numerous phone calls through Ford and he was told that my order would be pulled around late January to get a VIN. I found this shocking and I'm not too sure I want to get my hopes up because this seemed weird that Ford knew a month in advance that my order would be pulled. I contacted my sales representative and asked if this were true. He replied that if his manager said it were true, then it is most likely true. It appears that Ford knows a broad time frame that our orders are set to be scheduled but does not know the exact date or if any delays will happen which is why they are sending VINs in batches. That would be my best guess because my dealer never said a certain date, he just said "around late January." Has anyone been told something similar by their dealer? I'm starting to wonder if they moved my build up so I would stop bugging the crap out of them everyday 😂
Lol, "My dealer said"

Yep I was told the same thing but it's been past the time they quoted for getting a VIN.
I have bugged them a few more times. Now they are saying that they have no idea when this will happen. My order is very much like yours.
I hope they are not yanking your chain. Good luck!!

OP
OP
gjennings12

gjennings12

Badlands
First Name
Grayson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lol, "My dealer said"

Yep I was told the same thing but it's been past the time they quoted for getting a VIN.
I have bugged them a few more times. Now they are saying that they have no idea when this will happen. My order is very much like yours.
I hope they are not yanking your chain. Good luck!!
Yeah that is what I'm afraid of.
Sponsored