Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My dealer told me he received the names of customers to call to convert to orders today. Moving forward...
Yeah that is old news, whenever we get a reservation it shows up in our system instantly so that information has been available to them ever since you put in your res. The timeline is still december and january anything happening before that is just jumping the gun and will still not lead to anything substantial until the order banks open up

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

He didn't specify it came from HQ, but you are right, he has had our names, but they are actually doing something with them now, not just collecting dust. Just throwing out hope for making progress. No fake news here.
I think what your rep meant is that the dealership has a list that the salesperson does NOT have access to. The manager decided to break up the list and assign customers to specific sales people, meaning your salesperson got his list and your name wasn't on it and he asked u if you specifically asked for him or not. I don't think it's a game being played. It's just wasn't made clear. No dealer is just hap hazardly tossing Bronco customers out wherever. My dealership I have 1 salesperson whom I'm allowing to contact 3 people and so far I'm the only one aside from my internet manager that has any access. I'm not having my staff call and email these customers and annoying them for no reason.
Sponsored