Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They've had your name and reservation timestamp all along. *sigh*
This is it. They are trying to spin having your reservation all along in to ‘come on in so we can pressure you to place a deposit.’ It won’t be an order, but a printed B&P and sales agreement will make it look like one. When Ford updates B&P they‘ll treat it like a change... “this will take effort, but we will get it right for you.”

Runnnnnnnnnnn
Sponsored

XCR440

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, 22 Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Probably just found them, they've been available the whole time, but are kind of hidden if you don't know where to look. There's one spot on WBDO where we place orders, and another list under contest and incentive enrollment.

OP
OP
edgeflyer

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
He didn't specify it came from HQ, but you are right, he has had our names, but they are actually doing something with them now, not just collecting dust. Just throwing out hope for making progress. No fake news here.

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My dealer told me he received the names of customers to call to convert to orders today. Moving forward...
That simply doesn’t add up. The dealer would ha e gotten your name and reservation within 24 hour of you making your reservation. He should have contacted you long ago!

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have ocean-front property I can sell you down in AZ.

Sponsored

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
No, I purchase millions of dollars in Vehicles from this guy and I've known him for 8 years. Dealership is Gullo Ford. He hasn't had anything for me since I told him I ordered. I honestly didn't go into detail, but below is his text.

Hey the list for the Bronco orders just came to us but your name was not on it?? Did you specify Gullo?
My thought is maybe the dealer got a communication from Ford saying "Get working on the following orders". This would go with my day 3 time stamp at a smaller store getting me my "step 2" letter today.

Maybe Ford will underpromise but over deliver on time frame. Or not.....

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My thought is maybe the dealer got a communication from Ford saying "Get working on the following orders". This would go with my day 3 time stamp at a smaller store getting me my "step 2" letter today.

Maybe Ford will underpromise but over deliver on time frame. Or not.....
With the order banks not open, what are they going to work on? The infamous dealer memo that put in the mechanism to screw over reservation holders did mention that dealers would get a forecast of what their allocation would be prior to order banks opening...but you would think that would just be a number of vehicle allocations they will get.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
He hasn't had anything for me since I told him I ordered. I honestly didn't go into detail, but below is his text.

Hey the list for the Bronco orders just came to us but your name was not on it?? Did you specify Gullo?
LOL

Sponsored
OP
OP
edgeflyer

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yeah, full disclosure, I went with a group buy on this one, but will also have another reservation with them for a later buy. I understand skepticism, but something is happening. If you want the info, here you go and I hope it lifts you day a little. If not, well, you know it all anyways, so shouldn't be news for you.

Reactions: RG7

BroncoOvrlndr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

He didn't specify it came from HQ, but you are right, he has had our names, but they are actually doing something with them now, not just collecting dust. Just throwing out hope for making progress. No fake news here.
OP, I wasn’t suggesting that you were spreading fake news. My comment was geared more to what your dealer said doesn’t pass the sniff test. The dealer my reservation is currently with has also played coy so I was being pessimistic.

We’re all in this together trying to decipher Fords ambiguous clues and lack of dealer communication with the customer. This is especially difficult after X-plan was deemed a no go last week. I’m finally on the verge of moving my reservation.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, full disclosure, I went with a group buy on this one
That was the reason for my LOL, I knew why you weren't on your original dealers list. ;)

OP
OP
edgeflyer

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was really hoping some other dealers could elaborate on this. My guy wouldn't play games. He knows I was on the list for them, so maybe the dealer compiled the orders they had and sent them to him, but I was wondering if Ford gave the nod for dealers to get ready.
Sponsored