Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm not sure "order list" means the order banks have opened
I would suspect that once any of the helpful dealers here start calling members of B6G to convert that the news will POP.

Just like a certain other thread where the.....NVM.
Sponsored

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

He didn't specify it came from HQ, but you are right, he has had our names, but they are actually doing something with them now, not just collecting dust. Just throwing out hope for making progress. No fake news here.
So what he is doing is telling his customers that he can convert orders today. That's a real problem because, well, he cannot convert orders today.

So he is outright lying to you or there is a misunderstanding and you are about to order one of these:

bronco-sport-base-1024x455.jpg

Tonka Bronka

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, V60 Polestar, 900SS, K1300S, RnineT Racer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My reserving dealer and the closest one to me, Stuckey Ford in Hollidaysburg, PA and their sales manager Shawn Kelly, want absolutely nothing to do with selling Broncos. Won’t return emails or phone calls. Sent him my build and asked for his best number, nothing! I have no problem driving to WV to buy a new Bronco!

Sponsored

rchapa8

Badlands
First Name
richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Chevy Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer called me within minutes of making my reservation but since no call backs on messages or emails so I made the switch to one of the big dealer offers.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco My dealer received the order list from Ford today 1604012999567

OP
OP
edgeflyer

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So what he is doing is telling his customers that he can convert orders today. That's a real problem because, well, he cannot convert orders today.

So he is outright lying to you or there is a misunderstanding and you are about to order one of these:

Ford Bronco My dealer received the order list from Ford today 1604012999567

Nope, said nothing about converting orders. Some people on here are taking this way out of context.

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think what's more likely is it took until today for his dealer to finally realize there was a way for them to see who holds reservations with them.
"What the hell is this Focused Inbox thing?"

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored
OP
OP
edgeflyer

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Maybe I misunderstand your first post...
Sorry, you are correct. Been a long day. So, I'll end my participation in this thread with saying this isn't a dealer that I deal with once every few years. I have a Fleet of 1500 F250's that I purchased from him over the years. I have been in often communication with him on my Bronco, so it's not a cold call "hey come put some more money down". I felt like it was worthy of just giving a "hey guys this seems promissing". Maybe he misspoke, but I feel like Ford is getting some info out there to prepare. Just trying to contribute info to those who are interested.

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry, you are correct. Been a long day. So, I'll end my participation in this thread with saying this isn't a dealer that I deal with once every few years. I have a Fleet of 1500 F250's that I purchased from him over the years. I have been in often communication with him on my Bronco, so it's not a cold call "hey come put some more money down". I felt like it was worthy of just giving a "hey guys this seems promissing". Maybe he misspoke, but I feel like Ford is getting some info out there to prepare. Just trying to contribute info to those who are interested.
No worries. There have been numerous dealers taking advantage of people that have reservations so really, we are looking out for each other here more than anything else.

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yup, my dealer told me he was working up a price only and ordering is not open. Makes sense to me to start compiling customer builds and give out prices. Better for both buyers and dealers if people balk at the prices now and not in December at conversion time.

Taargus

Badlands
First Name
Norm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram Power Wagon, 1980 FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer called and today and told me they could put my order in. ??‍♂

I told him to go ahead and put it in today, and I’ll get the deposit to him next week.

Treeza61

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, 2019 4Runner TRD Pro, 2013 FJ
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
My dealer said they would bring me in November just to go over which model I wanted and the options. Then come in again in December to place the order.
Sponsored