Sponsored

MY DEALER SAID ORDERS TO BE PLACED IN 2-3WKS (KOONS FORD, ANNAPOLIS, MD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cronin40

Outer Banks
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Compass Altitude Sport AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What's up everyone. So I just left my Ford Dealer in Annapolis, Maryland and talked with my buddy who's the Sales Manager for the Dealership. He told me that his Dealer specifically is charging 10K over MSRP. Fortunately, he said he would be able to hook me up and charge me invoice pricing. He also said that they don't know yet if the X-Plan discount will apply to the Bronco's until they receive the pricing. He said that he spoke with his Ford Rep and was assured that they will have the pricing within the next 2-3 weeks and will be able to build my Bronco with whatever customizations I want and place the order. He said that that he didn't want to over promise and under-deliver but that he was told the reservations that got in relatively early will most likely receive their Bronco's in March-April timeframe. He told me that his Dealer had about 277 reservations so far (15-20 of which were Bronco Sports). He also told me that they most likely wont have any special financing like 0% interest for the roll out and that all Dealers have to charge the $1495 destination fee.

Just a heads up, I am getting the Outer Banks Trim with the Sasquatch Package and I asked him when doing that does it change the OB's fenders which are body colored to the black fenders that you see on the WildTrak and he said that he believes so. Hope this helps give some perspective for yall.
Sponsored

WildTrak

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
stopped reading at $10K over...tells me all I need to know about that dealer.

20Bronco21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
’22 Badlands, ‘23 Balands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Refuse to pay a nickel over MSRP, my dealer knows this. It cost him a Shelby GT350 a few years back. It is just a truck, I will not wrap my life around it.

Jrod0486

Black Diamond
First Name
Jarrod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What's up everyone. So I just left my Ford Dealer in Annapolis, Maryland and talked with my buddy who's the Sales Manager for the Dealership. He told me that his Dealer specifically is charging 10K over MSRP. Fortunately, he said he would be able to hook me up and charge me invoice pricing. He also said that they don't know yet if the X-Plan discount will apply to the Bronco's until they receive the pricing. He said that he spoke with his Ford Rep and was assured that they will have the pricing within the next 2-3 weeks and will be able to build my Bronco with whatever customizations I want and place the order. He said that that he didn't want to over promise and under-deliver but that he was told the reservations that got in relatively early will most likely receive their Bronco's in March-April timeframe. He told me that his Dealer had about 277 reservations so far (15-20 of which were Bronco Sports). He also told me that they most likely wont have any special financing like 0% interest for the roll out and that all Dealers have to charge the $1495 destination fee.

Just a heads up, I am getting the Outer Banks Trim with the Sasquatch Package and I asked him when doing that does it change the OB's fenders which are body colored to the black fenders that you see on the WildTrak and he said that he believes so. Hope this helps give some perspective for yall.
Pretty common knowledge that the Build & Price Tool is coming, but you're not going to be able to order then, just build and play with different configurations. Orders can't be placed until December.

Sponsored

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Sorry, but $10K over MSRP is a deal breaker. That would put the price in the $70K + range for a FE
or and optioned out WildTrack or Badlands. I want a bronco, but for that pricing I can buy an
F-350 with the Tremor package.

Goosebomb

Black Diamond
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
10k over msrp is insane. The dealerships I spoke with in R.I. and MA are trying to get their prices below the msrp

CPL_Rabbit

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If Koons Ford in Falls Church calls me charging 10k over MSRP they can stick it. Done.
IMO, Koons FC should already be off everyone's list. They've been on this very forum posting false information to scare people into reserving with them.

Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
At this point, I don't trust anything that's posted with the dealer as the main source. I trust the info coming from the 2or 3 dealers and Ford employees that post here on the regular. There is a similar thread that just debunked the same ordering info coming from another dealer. Pricing tool yes, ordering no. They will probably "take your order," ask for another deposit and then not enter it into the system until December. And 10k over? All I need to know right there.

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Somebody needs to introduce salespeople to the internet. Anything that comes out of their mouths can end up online. And when there's this much anticipation around a product, it probably will.

Not picking on sales...I was in high-tech sales for years. But these guys should know better.

Sunchaser99

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Would never spend anything over MSRP. at end of the day it’s a depreciating vehicle. I can understand lack of promotions but if they want to take over this market ford needs to do everything in their power not to scare away buyers.

Orangeinthebarn

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 z71, 1992 bronco, 1977 F-150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Sorry, but $10K over MSRP is a deal breaker. That would put the price in the $70K + range for a FE
or and optioned out WildTrack or Badlands. I want a bronco, but for that pricing I can buy an
F-350 with the Tremor package.
If they try to charge over msrp I hope no one buys one and they go out of business. I’m tired of people screwing over hard working Americans
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.