Sponsored

MY DEALER SAID ORDERS TO BE PLACED IN 2-3WKS (KOONS FORD, ANNAPOLIS, MD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bek

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Looks like a bad dealer to me. Don't reward the vultures in this industry. Reward the ones that are giving discounts. If I really had to pay $10k over MSRP, then the Bronco isn't the vehicle for me.
Sponsored

SirDapperDom

Badlands
First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 240sx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
IMO, Koons FC should already be off everyone's list. They've been on this very forum posting false information to scare people into reserving with them.
I did see that. They already have two strikes. If I walk in and they try any games I will just go to another dealer. Was in the business long enough to know the shady games dealers play.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What's up everyone. So I just left my Ford Dealer in Annapolis, Maryland and talked with my buddy who's the Sales Manager for the Dealership. He told me that his Dealer specifically is charging 10K over MSRP. Fortunately, he said he would be able to hook me up and charge me invoice pricing. He also said that they don't know yet if the X-Plan discount will apply to the Bronco's until they receive the pricing. He said that he spoke with his Ford Rep and was assured that they will have the pricing within the next 2-3 weeks and will be able to build my Bronco with whatever customizations I want and place the order. He said that that he didn't want to over promise and under-deliver but that he was told the reservations that got in relatively early will most likely receive their Bronco's in March-April timeframe. He told me that his Dealer had about 277 reservations so far (15-20 of which were Bronco Sports). He also told me that they most likely wont have any special financing like 0% interest for the roll out and that all Dealers have to charge the $1495 destination fee.

Just a heads up, I am getting the Outer Banks Trim with the Sasquatch Package and I asked him when doing that does it change the OB's fenders which are body colored to the black fenders that you see on the WildTrak and he said that he believes so. Hope this helps give some perspective for yall.
This is a joke right!!??

I’d tell that dealer to piss up a rope
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.