chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

With the new 2 door problem you will probably see mostly 4 door soft tops with some hard tops sprinkled in
Sponsored

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
With the new 2 door problem you will probably see mostly 4 door soft tops with some hard tops sprinkled in
Is there a thread dedicated to this problem? I’ve heard rumblings but not sure where the definitive convo is happening

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Is there a thread dedicated to this problem? I’ve heard rumblings but not sure where the definitive convo is happening
Don't remember if it was it's own thread or started to be discussed within another one, but someone that seems to have info said that ford has to repair the damage. Makes sense since a lot of people posting their order got pushed back to August are all 2 doors

Sponsored

Newraptor

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus , Ford f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Your dealer probably knows less than you do, no offense, but the garbage being spewed forth by dealers is ridiculous.
Yep so I just placed a order for the new raptor I was guaranteed first spot in the allocation so hopefully I get that by September they said

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Actually, the build weeks have been exactly what was communicated. People just don't understand that "first week of the ordering schedule" isn't first week of the month.

This being FE week fits the build schedule exactly based on the last round of scheduling.
I’ve seen other trims scheduled on FE weeks so this is not true.

UberGadgetFreak

First Edition
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 FE Bronco 22 FE Mav, 23 Mav Tremor, 03 Marauder
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I can't remember where I saw/heard it, but it was something about only 1,000 FEs being previewed this week. Anything over that will be other trims for the rest of this build cycle.

But take that with a grain of salt.. heck, take the whole shaker. I need to lower my blood pressure anyway :)

I know dealers should be informed NLT today (Tuesday) on which ones preview this week. I have to go by for other reasons, so in about 8 hours or so, I will have good news which is bad, or bad news which is good. :)

UpstateNY4x4

Badlands
First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ML350, 2019 Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer told me I’d hear from Ford in May about when I’d get my Bronco…didn’t happen.

Instead, Ford sent a lame email on the last day of the month saying they’re sorry, and due to this, that and the other thing…They have no idea when I get my Bronco! It seems Ford has modeled their business to the “every kid gets a trophy” approach, where as long as they say they’re sorry they can screw things up as often as they like and all is forgiven!

Sponsored

XxGearheadxX

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why? lol. This sounds like a terrible waste of time, for you and the dealer.
It's like a 3 min call once a week... and that has really only been the last few weeks as things are getting going.