Sponsored

My dealer says Bronco order banks will not be opening until 2024 MY.

KnappyRedd

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Agreed, shop that rate! My buddy bought a VW Atlas Cross Sport last week and got 4.99% for 72 months from his local credit union. I was seeing rates from 5.69% to 6.99% in most places. My commercial rate currently is 7.5-7.75%, which is always higher than a consumer rate. I wonder if the dealer in Ontario was demanding that @KnappyRedd use their financing and were marking up the rate to increase their net profit. Think outside the box, like paying cash with a 401K loan, to make it happen.
Damn, that would make sense smh
Sponsored

KnappyRedd

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Agreed, shop that rate! My buddy bought a VW Atlas Cross Sport last week and got 4.99% for 72 months from his local credit union. I was seeing rates from 5.69% to 6.99% in most places. My commercial rate currently is 7.5-7.75%, which is always higher than a consumer rate. I wonder if the dealer in Ontario was demanding that @KnappyRedd use their financing and were marking up the rate to increase their net profit. Think outside the box, like paying cash with a 401K loan, to make it happen.
They told me Ford Finance was my best bet

lapazleo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Im almost thinking because I had it fully loaded with every option and they were honering the price protection and MSRP and I proved my income and had the credit, they would throw a high ass rate at me that I would turn down and they can get more for it from someone else. The rate was from Ford Finance. And I did apply with my credit union. Once they asked for the P.O. and my insurance and license, I called them back to get it and they're like, oh we can send it to them. They call me back and were like, your credit union flat out said no, so I dont think they even tried. All they checked was Ford Finance because I asked did they not try others for a lower rate and the response was, we didnt want to keep running your credit, but you already did. I'll re order with another dealer for a MY24.
The dealer I bought from last Friday hit a dozen different sources and my score only went down 4 points so I suspect they're gas lighting you. Probably got another buyer willing to pay a big mark up. I will say however rates are climbing double digit interest on new vehicle loans aren't far away.

KnappyRedd

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The dealer I bought from last Friday hit a dozen different sources and my score only went down 4 points so I suspect they're gas lighting you. Probably got another buyer willing to pay a big mark up. I will say however rates are climbing double digit interest on new vehicle loans aren't far away.
And they were trying to make it clear that they dont get commission. This makes me mad all over again.

Sponsored

RSHart

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, 2013 FJ Cruiser, 2021 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Don’t finance through Ford.

aewhitehouse

First Name
Alec
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I will long since have moved on by then. Either a Four Runner, Wrangler Rubicon, or Subaru Outback Wilderness. My God how Ford has screwed this up. Taints them forever in my eyes.

Leadville

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4x4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
. . . the reservation list is an absolute joke and does not exist . . .
This ^^^

Ford's Order Bank ops are a mess. The original order-dates & reservation #'s are apocryphal. Only way Ford can clear-out the early orders is stop taking new orders

Order Bank needs to stay closed till the existing retail orders are scheduled. Otherwise we'll still have unscheduled Day 1 & first week reservations till doomsday

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

It may not actually be bad news though. If I order my Badsquatch, Lux, MIC top, tow package today….and it takes two plus years to get…..that’s no difference than if I wait a year to order, but because Ford is caught up by not taking orders and I get it in 8-9 months….I’m actually ahead of the game.

That’s the hope anyway.
No way, by then they'll be a whole new batch of 100,000 or more folkers waiting to sign in and be a new order holder. Wait and see... until there are 1,000,000 broncos on the road the demand will stay high or get even higher. You can bookmarking this post and look back in 2-3 years to see I'm correct.

Sponsored

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

All those posts that claim Ford is the worst company and you'd never purchase from them, why are you still here posting.

;)
This! I have no more patience for the "poor me, bad Ford" posts. I've ordered and received 2 Broncos now (waiting months for each). Most of them were "I will accept nothing less than. A 2door with a modular hard top" and ignored Ford when they were advised to transfer or place a new order with a dealer that had higher volumes than the group-buy at a tiny, backcountry dealer who will take 10 years to get to you. It sucks, but grownups paid attention, lowered their expectations a little to get a 21 and differed their dream-build for a future build

BCHBRNC22

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think they should just go ahead shut the line down for a few years. Starting to see too many on the road. 😁 I like being special.

D4A54345-270A-4421-A8E4-872BDE07D945.jpeg

silentd74

Outer Banks
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 OBX, 20 Edge ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well, if that were true... I just got this from Ford for an order I put in with my dealer as a place holder back in September. The dealer was supposed to contact me. Now tonight at 5:55pm I get an email from Ford. Tomorrow I'll be calling the dealer to see what's up because we wanted to change 3 things on this order, mainly the color.

Screenshot_20230102_180506_Gmail.jpg

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
If the order banks are indeed closed until 2024 I see Ford producing a bunch of 4 door 2.3L 10 speed in base, big bend, and OBX for dealer stock to keep the lines busy.
Fixed it. ;-) OBX has more profit, and is not more constrained than BB, or Base.

4-door, OBX squishy-tops as far as the eye can see.

lapazleo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, if that were true... I just got this from Ford for an order I put in with my dealer as a place holder back in September. The dealer was supposed to contact me. Now tonight at 5:55pm I get an email from Ford. Tomorrow I'll be calling the dealer to see what's up because we wanted to change 3 things on this order, mainly the color.

Ford Bronco My dealer says Bronco order banks will not be opening until 2024 MY. Screenshot_20230102_180506_Gmail
Place holder must be the same as dealer stock order because they are not open for retail orders. There are many myself included who have tried to place orders the past month and have been denied.
Sponsored