First Name
DK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just talked to my local salesperson at the Ford dealership and he informed me that Ford will not be doing any Pricing Plans (A/D/X/Z plans) on the Ford Bronco lineup. I have heard they may do X plan but that has not been confirmed. Has anyone heard anything about this?
Sponsored

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Nothing has been confirmed by Ford. I wouldn't put much stock into anything you hear from anyone at any dealership.

That being said, the Bronco should be available with plan pricing except for the First Edition. The Bronco is not a limited production vehicle.

atonge40

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I just talked to my local salesperson at the Ford dealership and he informed me that Ford will not be doing any Pricing Plans (A/D/X/Z plans) on the Ford Bronco lineup. I have heard they may do X plan but that has not been confirmed. Has anyone heard anything about this?
He's wrong

Sponsored

Ajusaf

Black Diamond
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I know about X plan, but what are the other letters? which one offers better incentives?

bek

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

regularbronco

First Edition
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I know about X plan, but what are the other letters? which one offers better incentives?
A/Z plan is for Ford Motor Company Employees(Z being Retiree designation). A/Z employees as well as some immediate family members are the lowest of the plan prices.

D Plan is typically for Dealer employees. Although they don't work for Ford Motor Directly, Ford thanks them as well with a Discount.

X plan, is for Partner Companies/Organizations that are connected with Ford Motor in some way, through business relationships between them.

All of the above prices are listed on the Official Dealer Invoice from Ford for each vehicle and the dealers profit is a set amount on each plan.

Dealer participation in accepting the Plans is completely voluntary.

Some vehicles aren't eligible for the plans, Shelby 350, 500, Ford GT, etc;.

hope this helps.

NateL

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F250 2014 Ford Escape 1947 Ford PU
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well this answeres my question. I too was told by my reserving dealership that it would not be available. Just emailed them back with my new found information.

Sponsored

Wasatch

Wildtrak
First Name
TD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JeepJK
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The man himself.

Mike is the Ford North America Product Communications Manager.
It's been a long time since I have owned a Ford (even though I was a factory rep for FoMoCo early in my automotive career and even though my dad retired from Ford ... all my family drive Ford under Dad's Z plan).

I am going to get a PIN for a Z Plan through Dad.

Can anyone specifically go through the pricing calculation for me?

And do extended Service Contracts qualify for Z Plan pricing?

My wife retired from anothe car manufacturer and when we buy cars through her plan the deals are reviewed by HQ vehicle administration to ensure deal discount calculations are correct and if not the deal sent back to dealer to recontract it.

While I have not spoken to my reserved dealer her in SoCal my 25+ years in the business tell me to know details before the deal begins. Thank you.

Ajusaf

Black Diamond
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

A/Z plan is for Ford Motor Company Employees(Z being Retiree designation). A/Z employees as well as some immediate family members are the lowest of the plan prices.

D Plan is typically for Dealer employees. Although they don't work for Ford Motor Directly, Ford thanks them as well with a Discount.

X plan, is for Partner Companies/Organizations that are connected with Ford Motor in some way, through business relationships between them.

All of the above prices are listed on the Official Dealer Invoice from Ford for each vehicle and the dealers profit is a set amount on each plan.

Dealer participation in accepting the Plans is completely voluntary.

Some vehicles aren't eligible for the plans, Shelby 350, 500, Ford GT, etc;.

hope this helps.
Thanks, I'll be able to get $500 for military, but I also plan to get the Xplan from the mustang club once i join. i know i have to have the membership at least 60 days prior to placing official car order. I guess it can save me some money, MCA is only $25 for annual membership so its worth it even if its only a few hundred dollars savings

atonge40

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It's been a long time since I have owned a Ford (even though I was a factory rep for FoMoCo early in my automotive career and even though my dad retired from Ford ... all my family drive Ford under Dad's Z plan).

I am going to get a PIN for a Z Plan through Dad.

Can anyone specifically go through the pricing calculation for me?

And do extended Service Contracts qualify for Z Plan pricing?

My wife retired from anothe car manufacturer and when we buy cars through her plan the deals are reviewed by HQ vehicle administration to ensure deal discount calculations are correct and if not the deal sent back to dealer to recontract it.

While I have not spoken to my reserved dealer her in SoCal my 25+ years in the business tell me to know details before the deal begins. Thank you.
Ford hasn't released A-Plan pricing yet. We have to make assumptions about dealer holdback and the ad fee. In theory, that should be 3.25% (3% holdback, .25% ad fee) off of invoice + $275 + $1495.

So on A-Plan. a 2 door base would start at about $28930 including D&D. Until A-Plan numbers actually come out, this is a guess. The Bronco may be a vehicle you can get for a better price without A-Plan. On most trims $2000 off MSRP is actually lower than A-Plan pricing because invoice is so close to MSRP.

Wasatch

Wildtrak
First Name
TD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JeepJK
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford hasn't released A-Plan pricing yet. We have to make assumptions about dealer holdback and the ad fee. In theory, that should be 3.25% (3% holdback, .25% ad fee) off of invoice + $275 + $1495.

So on A-Plan. a 2 door base would start at about $28930 including D&D. Until A-Plan numbers actually come out, this is a guess. The Bronco may be a vehicle you can get for a better price without A-Plan. On most trims $2000 off MSRP is actually lower than A-Plan pricing because invoice is so close to MSRP.
Thanks.

So: Invoice -(2-3%) - holdback - advertising + destination. Correct?

Is there a $ limit dealer can charge on doc fee under a Z plan deal?

Do you happen to know how dealers are compensated and if Extended Service Contracts are invoice priced under plan? I believe in this product.

When I worked for FoMoCo the Extended Service Contract was called ESP. At the time I made the single largest ESP sale in Company history. I was calling on the LA fleets and LAX rental companies. After a presentation on benefits of plan I contacted dealer who sold them contracts at invoice which resulted in dealer receiving a sizeable bonus for all contracts sold for the year, not just this deal which alonewas well over 1,000 contracts. Deal also increased his service business. Both parties happy. It was reported in Automotive Fleet Magazine and internally at FoMoCo. Shortly therafter the whole business changed to attact commercial fleets of all kinds.

FoMoCo was the best Company Iever worked for.

I also worked Corporate at Nissan and Hyundai. I retired from Toyota.

atonge40

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks.

So: Invoice -(2-3%) - holdback - advertising + destination. Correct?

Is there a $ limit dealer can charge on doc fee under a Z plan deal?

Do you happen to know how dealers are compensated and if Extended Service Contracts are invoice priced under plan? I believe in this product.

When I worked for FoMoCo the Extended Service Contract was called ESP. At the time I made the single largest ESP sale in Company history. I was calling on the LA fleets and LAX rental companies. After a presentation on benefits of plan I contacted dealer who sold them contracts at invoice which resulted in dealer receiving a sizeable bonus for all contracts sold for the year, not just this deal which alonewas well over 1,000 contracts. Deal also increased his service business. Both parties happy. It was reported in Automotive Fleet Magazine and internally at FoMoCo. Shortly therafter the whole business changed to attact commercial fleets of all kinds.

FoMoCo was the best Company Iever worked for.

I also worked Corporate at Nissan and Hyundai. I retired from Toyota.
Invoice - Dealer Holdback ( 3%) - Ad Fee (.25%) + $275 plan fee + Destination = A-Plan Price

I don't think the Ford ESP is discounted under A-Plan. I would shop around for that before though. Zeigler Ford, Flood Ford, and others offer that product online. As a CPO Lincoln owner, I believe in that product as well. Lincoln adds it to all of their CPO vehicles.
Sponsored