First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I hope they make X plan well worth it. Rumors are its not much off MSRP for the Bronco. I hope thats not true.
From what I've read, X-Plan is a set price for all cars.

Dealer Invoice - (0.4% x Dealer Invoice) + $295 (Plan Admin Fee) = X-Plan Pricing

i.e $50,000 (Invoice) - $200 + $295 = $50,095 (X-Plan Pricing)

$95 over invoice is a good price. Granger and a few others are $1000 under invoice which is a great price.

Good thing with X-Plan too is that you should get your options and add-ons at about invoice price as well.

Only major issue with the Bronco is the Invoice is not a huge drop from MSRP like it can be on other cars. I think a WildTrak is only a little more than $2000 above invoice to MSRP. Not a huge drop.
Sponsored

tonyxit

Base
First Name
tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base

Dealer Invoice - (0.4% x Dealer Invoice) + $295 (Plan Admin Fee) = X-Plan Pricing

$95 over invoice is a good price. Granger and a few others are $1000 under invoice which is a great price.

Good thing with X-Plan too is that you should get your options and add-ons at about invoice price as well.

Only major issue with the Bronco is the Invoice is not a huge drop from MSRP like it can be on other cars. I think a WildTrak is only a little more than $2000 above invoice to MSRP. Not a huge drop.
Yep....I'm buying the base...the markup is a skinny chicken....but with Xplan...everything is set....no funny biz to be had......My Granger saving would be taken up with freight....but still a great backup option.....fair and square

Treeza61

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, 2019 4Runner TRD Pro, 2013 FJ
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I don’t think dealers have to

accept

some dealers have better incentives than the x plan on other vehicles.
Very true. I am blessed with the A plan.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

wait so options like auto/v6 and mid packages will also be discounted under X-Plan?

xXChartmanXx

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
wait so options like auto/v6 and mid packages will also be discounted under X-Plan?
As I've heard it explained, yes. They add all your packages and options, then figure invoice for that build and then do figure out the X-Plan price.

Sponsored

xusarmy

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well this answeres my question. I too was told by my reserving dealership that it would not be available. Just emailed them back with my new found information.
It won't matter, you emailing them back is like talking to a wall. Just make sure if you stay with them that they are going to honor any of the Plans, because it is voluntary for the dealerships.

xusarmy

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

We will honor all Plan pricing along w/no pricing over MSRP . Near Indy a second generation Ford dealer for 60 years.
www.inskeepford.com
Now there is a deal….if you live no where near Granger Ford or Stephens Auto…. LOL!!

jinskeep

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F-150 Raptor 2007 GT500 2020 GT500 2021 GT500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks uxusarmy, I've tried getting on the list the admins have on here but not getting anywhere.

The internet and 1 price selling has taken most of the mark ups away from the "big 3" so to speak.

jinskeep

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F-150 Raptor 2007 GT500 2020 GT500 2021 GT500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Now there is a deal….if you live no where near Granger Ford or Stephens Auto…. LOL!!
Thanks xusarmy, I've tried getting on the list the admins provide w/no luck. but Yes located very near Indy, Family business for 60 years, no ADM's and accept plan business supported by FMC. Minimal doc fee but every other option is just that an option to the buyer.

Sponsored

xusarmy

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks xusarmy, I've tried getting on the list the admins provide w/no luck. but Yes located very near Indy, Family business for 60 years, no ADM's and accept plan business supported by FMC. Minimal doc fee but every other option is just that an option to the buyer.
Jeff,

What people on here are just looking for transparency. Come up with a plan of what you will and will not charge for Bronco's, what Plan's you will accept, etc. The more transparent you are, the more business that will reap. Its just as easy as that. Those that have reservations have until October 31'st to change out dealership of choice. Its not too late to post what kind of deal you're going to offer. Again, if you are only going to offer MSRP with no ADM, etc, then be loud and proud about it.

Deleted member 23105

I just talked to my local salesperson at the Ford dealership and he informed me that Ford will not be doing any Pricing Plans (A/D/X/Z plans) on the Ford Bronco lineup. I have heard they may do X plan but that has not been confirmed. Has anyone heard anything about this?
It is not the dealer who has control of the X plan, or any other plan. These restrictions are set by Ford Motor Company. Until the Bronco is in good supply on dealers lots, or they fulfill a great number of the backlog orders, no one can get any special plan from Ford.

Deleted member 23105

its an old thread, but ford is allowing plan discounts on all trims except first edition.

its up to dealers to permit it. dealers make a fair amount on them still I think.
This is not correct. I spoke to my friend at Ford Motor Company yesterday, and no one can get an X plan at the present time. It is published at Ford's website, where I got my PIN number for a special plan to buy a new Bronco.

Neps

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MX-5, Focus EV, F150, F350, Scout II (2)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It is not the dealer who has control of the X plan, or any other plan. These restrictions are set by Ford Motor Company. Until the Bronco is in good supply on dealers lots, or they fulfill a great number of the backlog orders, no one can get any special plan from Ford.
A, and Z Plans are available on most models of the Bronco, not sure about D. X-Plan is not currently available for the 2021 Bronco.

But contrary to your incorrect statements made here, several dealers have offered to sell at a price equal to X-Plan.

Orangecrush

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, F-150, Fusion, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

+several dealers have offered to sell at a price equal to X-Plan.
This happened to me when I ordered '15 Mustang in '14. No X plan available, but dealership sold to me with what they called "X-plan pricing."

What's up TMC? HMC(Ret) here.
Sponsored