Ok to try and address any questions or comments you guys had, yes maybe I should've gone in there with my own financing but maybe thats my fault being too trustworthy with them. Ive done business with them before and had no issues and they were straightforward with me during this process up until now. Ive bought plenty of cars and made it work in my favor using dealer financing, but times have changed and lesson learned. I wasn't getting the shaft like others were getting on here during my wait but didnt expect a lube job like I got. Some of you said you would of took the 10% rate to close the deal and refinanced later but I wasnt going to do that so the smartest thing for me and mine was to pass and let another sucker cave and im glad I did after finding out what I did. I can order another one somewhere else for MY24 and I will. Found out my neighbor is a senior sales manager at a Ford dealership well after mine was already ordered. Told him what happened and he was even shocked at they're practices. Maybe he was blowing smoke but I will be giving him my business when the order books open in September. But you better believe I'll have my guns loaded for any potential BS. If you get lucky enough to get me once, I guarantee you wont get a second chance. So the advice everyone has given on what I should've done, I will use that and go about it differently. Did it piss me off? Of course, but at the end of the day, its just a car that is massed produced and I will get mine the way I want it. I'll make sure to post a pic on this very thread when it happens.