Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It was not my intention to say you did know your cars, there is so much misinformation with all the new members joining. Many people have not followed every twist and turn of the leaks is all I was pointing out.

Many other comments come from people who think the Bronco is just like a Jeep and all the mods and upgrades a Jeep needs means the Bronco must need those as well.

We have to wait until Monday to get the bigger picture.
Didn’t think you meant any offense. Trust that over in Bimmerpost 3 Series forums I’ve spent years checking poseurs, so no offense since I’m now on the other side.

Saw on YouTube TFLCar, etc where they point to what look to be pineapples under the truck that are visible. However, they’re speculating of course and wishful thinking on my part. Can’t wait to see the details. North Georgia and Appalachian Mtns are very rocky and have sticks everywhere, so I’d like more articulation, but would never buy a Wrangler; too many compromises For me. Was cross shopping this with the new Defender.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Beechnd

First Edition
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac XT5
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Talked to my sales manager today. He said dealers will be getting a URL at noon on Monday. At 8pm, when you go to place a reservation on ford.com, it’ll ask you to select a dealer. You will then be taken to the dealers’ specific URL where you can place your reservation. They be a drop down box to select a Bronco or Bronco Sport. By selecting Bronco, another drop down will be 2 or 4 door. Then options and packages will come up. This is the info I got today.

Blitzinger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
I personally don't care for the couple of Ford dealers near me. I've had both good and back experiences with all 4 of them. So I'll probably do the reserve on Ford.com and worry about a true dealer selection just before I place my order in December. Maybe even check out our resident Bronco Dealer on this forum.. Not sure how it works if 1 dealer is looking to order up like 5k Bronco's right off the bat though.. maybe someone can explain?
Mark October 31st in your Calendar as I believe that's the deadline to switch dealers.
Sponsored