Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
On this note.... somebody help with citing where this was written.....but I remember some pretty specific verbage about dealers being penalized if the sale didn't make it to the original reservation holder. I think there is some check in place to at least deter, if not prevent this practice.
One of the dealers on here recently said this isn't as severe as originally thought After reading the latest, he said he was far less concerned than he was 2 days earlier.
Sponsored

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Since the order was already placed by the dealer, I don't think I can without losing my place in line. I reserved my Bronco on July 13. Ugh!
I'd be on the phone with Ford tomorrow and tell them what happened. I bet they let you switch. There is no way they would allow that to happen without your consent.

bronc'o

Wildtrak
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Rubicon, 2020 Defender FE, 2022 Bronco WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'd be on the phone with Ford tomorrow and tell them what happened. I bet they let you switch. There is no way they would allow that to happen without your consent.
Will give it a try.

climb2descend

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15'F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
A lot of us have already called Ford. Once it's converted to order by the dealer Ford Marketing can't change it. Everyone that got screwed over should call Ford though and voice their complaint, maybe something can be done if we all stand up and voice our displeasure.

Sponsored

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Read the thread. Ford corporate has been called multiple times. They confirm that the orders cannot be moved once converted.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Read the thread. Ford corporate has been called multiple times. They confirm that the orders cannot be moved once converted.
Yeah, the dealers who are pulling this shit need to be outed in public. Embarrass them and Ford. This is not Hollywood, there is such a thing as bad publicity...

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sounds like a job for Tommy Boy’s cousin. ;)

Ford Bronco Dealer used my reservation and ordered a Bronco without my permission, on hold with Ford customer care now! ? ED4B8C57-84ED-4654-BF3C-72D904812DAE

Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I might be wrong but you still have the power to cancel the bogus order if Ford doesn't fix it. Yeah you lose that order but at least screw the dealer with no vehicle and future allocation.

ATLUTDFAN

First Edition
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

My sympathy to anyone with a stolen order. I know this process has not been easy to this point and I can not imagine the stress this is putting on you.

Makes me wonder how many allocations/orders were stolen today by dealers from their reservation holders?

I thought the whole FORD reservations to order process was put in place to stop dealers from stealing MY21 Broncos from waiting customers. FORD screwing up AGAIN.

I hope they are listening and are going to fix this shit show for affected customers and future reservation conversions to orders.

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I might be wrong but you still have the power to cancel the bogus order if Ford doesn't fix it. Yeah you lose that order but at least screw the dealer with no vehicle and future allocation.
Yeah no, not going to make the mistake of canceling a first day FE order that can’t even be remade. Ford has 2 months to fix this.

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Maybe you should check with them first - my understanding from our dealer here in NY was they were doing this to get some of the heavy lifting out of the way and then sit down with the reservation holder to finalize configuration.
Tell them that you are changing dealerships.
Sponsored