First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Has anybody plastered Levine and Farleys twitter accounts yet?
Sponsored

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, the dealers who are pulling this shit need to be outed in public. Embarrass them and Ford. This is not Hollywood, there is such a thing as bad publicity...
Has anybody plastered Levine and Farleys twitter accounts yet?
Agreed. People need to band together again NOW, as they did at the outset over major shortcomings. Having hundreds of angry customers publicly tweeting up the chain beyond customer service is the only way to get this resolved in buyers' favor. Contact one of the industry magazine writers who has covered Bronco rollout with several names of users willing to share their experiences. That hopefully will get Ford to pay serious attention.

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My dealer called 15 minutes (10:45am January 20th) ago and TOLD me an I have an appointment at 3:30 this afternoon (January 20th) to come in and order my Bronco. I was told that if I miss this appointment my reservation will be canceled. I'm on the phone with Ford now.
Only Ford can cancel your reservation not the Dealer. It's in the T&C's of your reservation agreement.

djwils17

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Badlands, Mercury Mariner, Audi A4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why would I do that? We got an invoice deal.
Johny Mo for some reason the person think you have the issue which you are good with our invoice deal! Talking to the dealer on Saturday thanks again for all your work.

Sponsored

PittsburghEE

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 STI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Something similar happened to me today too. I met with the salesman, went over what I wanted and when they refused to negotiate price I asked for a few days to think it over with the idea of calling other local dealerships to see if there are better offers. By the time I got home I got the email from Ford that my order had been placed. I didn’t agree to a final price or build with the dealership. I immediately called the salesman to see what was going on and he told me they had to convert it in order to hold my reservation. This is Moon Twp Ford in Pittsburgh.

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Read the thread. Ford corporate has been called multiple times. They confirm that the orders cannot be moved once converted.
Soooo dealers are putting in bogus orders that do not match what the person wants without their knowledge and Ford wont do anything about it? I missed that they called, but I have seen posts that orders are being put in that don't match what the person wanted. I dont understand how that is possible. What was the dealer going to do when the person calls to put in the order with them.

Something similar happened to me today too. I met with the salesman, went over what I wanted and when they refused to negotiate price I asked for a few days to think it over with the idea of calling other local dealerships to see if there are better offers. By the time I got home I got the email from Ford that my order had been placed. I didn’t agree to a final price or build with the dealership. I immediately called the salesman to see what was going on and he told me they had to convert it in order to hold my reservation. This is Moon Twp Ford in Pittsburgh.
This is crazy!!!! So, they are lying and trying to get away with it to lock you in so you can't shop around.

Again another reason to call Ford!!!

Last edited:

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

He is a lying sack of shxx.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

On ford.com my order is showing as a First Edition, which was my original reservation but is not the order I submitted ?

Sponsored

Cappy

Badlands
First Name
Cappy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Call Ford as soon as they open tomorrow. Tell them explicitly that this dealership did it to you. Name names.

marjen

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Read the thread. Ford corporate has been called multiple times. They confirm that the orders cannot be moved once converted.
This is BS. If dealers are not consulting with buyers and just converting orders and ford is doing nothing? Eff you Ford. You have already screwed up this launch but now completely disregarding the actual customer? Hope the stock tanks.

72BroncoSand

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 Bronco, 77 f-150, Jetta Tdi, 1ton
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

They got me too.

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

More reason for @Administrator to sticky this thread at the top. This issue appears to be pretty widespread and affecting many b6g members across the country.

The issue being malicious intent to capture the order without the customer. Perhaps because we just found out that penalties are less severe to dealers than originally assumed. With regards to selling Broncos not tied to the original reservationists.

@JAGSarge @Administrator @North7 @Gloff @EricAtKearnyMesaFord @Zach@Granger
@DealerInsider
Sponsored

Last edited: