Sponsored

My Dealer wants a credit check before placing my order... Anyone else?

BigSki150

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I worked there from 1973-2016, the name doesn’t ring a bell , right now, I worked St. Andrews, Fairfield rd, sunset,& Florence. The only Dennis I remember was red headed in pbx dept
He worked out of West Beltline and Charleston doing outside work on lines in the 70's. Inside work at the buildings on Hampton and Laurel Streets in the 80's. My mother worked out of Pickens St and Bush River Rd. There could be other locations for both but I don't remember them. Do you bank with Spero/SC Telco FCU?
Sponsored

Sharky1951

Big Bend
First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Discovery,viper, Mitsubishi 3000Gt,87 Benz 560sl
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

He worked out of West Beltline and Charleston doing outside work on lines in the 70's. Inside work at the buildings on Hampton and Laurel Streets in the 80's. My mother worked out of Pickens St and Bush River Rd. There could be other locations for both but I don't remember them. Do you bank with Spero/SC Telco FCU?
Use to with telco , sounds like they were central office ,frame or switch men ,only talked with them on the phone, in the day no one was permitted in the co’s ,I’m sure I’ve worked with them at some point in time

Mike Zike

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Acadia Denali ultimate
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My dealer is wanting to do that as well to ensure the people can afford to get a Bronco. That said, they are only doing it to those that don't have the Ford pre approval offer in there reservation.

Mike Zike

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Acadia Denali ultimate
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My credit isn't great but my cash is, I just bought a sport out right for cash, they know I will probably pay cash for the big one and a I have a a 2021 Acadia for a trade in if i go tha.t way just want the roller coaster ride to be over.
Sponsored