Sponsored

My Dealer wants me to sign a purchase and sales agreement.

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My Dealer wants me to sign a purchase and sales agreement. When I read it it say that the vehicle will be delivered today but we all know it will be 6-12 months. Is this normal? Anyone else in Florida placing their order with Mullinax Ford and have signed the agreement? The pricing is perfect. Thanks
Hell no!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Fweddy1

Fweddy1

Big Bend
First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have a reservation at Mullinax WPB and have not received that communication?

which Mullinax are you at?

Florida is being Florida, I’m still holding out to see if anyone closer pulls a Granger Ford. Nearest so far is in LA.
I have a reservation at Mullinax WPB and have not received that communication?

which Mullinax are you at?

Florida is being Florida, I’m still holding out to see if anyone closer pulls a Granger Ford. Nearest so far is in LA.
I’m at the Mullinax in Apoka, I am not going to the dealer in December because I live on the West coast. So It’s the agreement I would sign in December if I physically went to the dealer. I am very happy with them, it is the MSRP that I created on the ford website and sales tax and $250 for plates and registration. That in my opinion is a good deal since there is no added markups and no dealer fee. I understand that at some rural Ford dealer you might get $500 off MSRP. But this is Florida and every dealer between me and Mullinax would not commit to no dealer fee or add markups. Very happy with Mullinax so far

OP
OP
Fweddy1

Fweddy1

Big Bend
First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Did they offer some prime swamp land in the agreement? Reservations convert to purchase in Dec. End of subject.
Your funny, “prime swamp land“ I’m looking out my back yard past my boat on my boat lift And looking at the Gulf of Mexico. You have to make some half a$$ comment waiting for you Ford dealer to add a new tent in your CHAZ neighborhood.

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m at the Mullinax in Apoka, I am not going to the dealer in December because I live on the West coast. So It’s the agreement I would sign in December if I physically went to the dealer. I am very happy with them, it is the MSRP that I created on the ford website and sales tax and $250 for plates and registration. That in my opinion is a good deal since there is no added markups and no dealer fee. I understand that at some rural Ford dealer you might get $500 off MSRP. But this is Florida and every dealer between me and Mullinax would not commit to no dealer fee or add markups. Very happy with Mullinax so far
If you made an agreement with them then go for it, but ordering/pricing banks havent been opened yet. The B&P pricing has many mistakes and there will be corrections. I'm not sure how you can agree on a price at this point when the dealer doesnt have true numbers yet. There is still the question of Auto not being added in correctly....and many others.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Fweddy1

Fweddy1

Big Bend
First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
If you made an agreement with them then go for it, but ordering/pricing banks havent been opened yet. The B&P pricing has many mistakes and there will be corrections. I'm not sure how you can agree on a price at this point when the dealer doesnt have true numbers yet. There is still the question of Auto not being added in correctly....and many others.
thanks, I’ll wait to sign in December

Desert6

Black Diamond
First Name
Willy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘11 Power Wagon, '20 Armada, '22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If you're happy with the price, why not? We all know there may be issues with B&P as it is right now, and I'd be willing to bet that any changes in B&P will result in higher prices, not lower. That purchase agreement not only locks you in, it locks the dealer in as well.

andi

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
-
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My Dealer wants me to sign a purchase and sales agreement. When I read it it say that the vehicle will be delivered today but we all know it will be 6-12 months. Is this normal? Anyone else in Florida placing their order with Mullinax Ford and have signed the agreement? The pricing is perfect. Thanks
Block them, switch ur dealer

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

jaehun

Badlands
First Name
jaehun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
lexus es 350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
i think they've just got worried for you to change dealer.
never sign!

Sponsored

grewhi

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maserati MC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Your funny, “prime swamp land“ I’m looking out my back yard past my boat on my boat lift And looking at the Gulf of Mexico. You have to make some half a$$ comment waiting for you Ford dealer to add a new tent in your CHAZ neighborhood.
Comment was about your dealer is trying to rip you off by locking you into a deal, not a comment on Florida nor you. I have a second home in Ft Lauderdale so I like the place personally.

OP
OP
Fweddy1

Fweddy1

Big Bend
First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Comment was about your dealer is trying to rip you off by locking you into a deal, not a comment on Florida nor you. I have a second home in Ft Lauderdale so I like the place personally.
ok sounds good, hope the best for you.

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Well this is spiraling.

Anyhow. Mullinax NSB is working up my price quote as they contacted me today. I have no problem looking at any sales offer and price they will present. I may sign it also, but will hold off not only for pricing reasons but because FoMoCo has told me very little about tops and functionality and if I get such information my order may change. Also if it comes out that 2022 get Filson Green that may also change things.