Sponsored

My Dealer wants me to sign a purchase and sales agreement.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m at the Mullinax in Apoka, I am not going to the dealer in December because I live on the West coast. So It’s the agreement I would sign in December if I physically went to the dealer. I am very happy with them, it is the MSRP that I created on the ford website and sales tax and $250 for plates and registration. That in my opinion is a good deal since there is no added markups and no dealer fee. I understand that at some rural Ford dealer you might get $500 off MSRP. But this is Florida and every dealer between me and Mullinax would not commit to no dealer fee or add markups. Very happy with Mullinax so far
I have a Mullinax reservation in NSB. They are honoring x-plan, no ADM and no Dealer Fee. They have posted in several emails that they will honor it. Maybe you should check into mustang club for a pin. Using the worksheets and pricing I found here, for my build it is a difference of $3800. Looks like a helluva deal to me. They did not ask me for any kind of agreement they but did send an email about B&P today and told me to contact them when I am ready.
Sponsored

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
And what pray tell is the perfect pricing?
Honor x-plan, no ADM, no dealer fees. That's about as perfect as it can get in FL.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I agree with you. The practical reason not to sign a purchase agreement at this point is that we have been told there will be additional things added to B&P, so it may be prudent to hold off until you have all of the details and info needed for the order.

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My Dealer wants me to sign a purchase and sales agreement. When I read it it say that the vehicle will be delivered today but we all know it will be 6-12 months. Is this normal? Anyone else in Florida placing their order with Mullinax Ford and have signed the agreement? The pricing is perfect. Thanks
I don't know anything about this, which branch are you reserved with and who is your salesman, I am gonna PM you

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My Dealer wants me to sign a purchase and sales agreement. When I read it it say that the vehicle will be delivered today but we all know it will be 6-12 months. Is this normal? Anyone else in Florida placing their order with Mullinax Ford and have signed the agreement? The pricing is perfect. Thanks
Spoke to my sales managers and this is not our policy, please send me the form they are asking you to send and or the email and I will get this handled

Sponsored

OrlandoBroncos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't know anything about this, which branch are you reserved with and who is your salesman, I am gonna PM you
I was also sent a sales agreement by Apopka but I wasn't "asked" to sign it except by an automatic email. They have not asked me to actually sign it so I'm not sure if it's just a result of them putting my info in to get started.

It's not even the Xplan pricing yet since the sales person needed my info for that and I haven't provided it yet.

Also Mullinax Apopka confirmed no additional deposit.

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have a Mullinax reservation in NSB. They are honoring x-plan, no ADM and no Dealer Fee. They have posted in several emails that they will honor it. Maybe you should check into mustang club for a pin. Using the worksheets and pricing I found here, for my build it is a difference of $3800. Looks like a helluva deal to me. They did not ask me for any kind of agreement they but did send an email about B&P today and told me to contact them when I am ready.
I got the same agreement from the NSB store. Did not have Xplan pricing so I got out my pencil and started doing the math. As my build is a Base with no significant options my math came out with the NSB offer being equal to if not better than Xplan with my particular build.

I have no problem with NSB giving me a paper to sign. Even if it really does not move the actual process forward.

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was also sent a sales agreement by Apopka but I wasn't "asked" to sign it except by an automatic email. They have not asked me to actually sign it so I'm not sure if it's just a result of them putting my info in to get started.

It's not even the Xplan pricing yet since the sales person needed my info for that and I haven't provided it yet.

Also Mullinax Apopka confirmed no additional deposit.
If I had to guess it was an automated email that gets sent out for the long term prospect process, just disregard it and send your salesman a message saying what the heck

OrlandoBroncos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If I had to guess it was an automated email that gets sent out for the long term prospect process, just disregard it and send your salesman a message saying what the heck
Yeah that was my thought and plan. Thanks.

Gquag

Badlands
First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1936 Ford Pickup
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Probably need to ask them to give you a $500 non refundable deposit to not transfer your reservation.
I give out money and deposits when they have a complete total & purchase price, all of you have agree upon!! That is your order & commitment for both parties.

Sponsored

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I got the same agreement from the NSB store. Did not have Xplan pricing so I got out my pencil and started doing the math. As my build is a Base with no significant options my math came out with the NSB offer being equal to if not better than Xplan with my particular build.

I have no problem with NSB giving me a paper to sign. Even if it really does not move the actual process forward.
What he got sent is in all likelihood an automated email, since the bronco is new and unique it doesn't fit exactly with our current process for long term reservations and orders so Apopkas system auto sent it

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I give out money and deposits when they have a complete total & purchase price, all of you have agree upon!! That is your order & commitment for both parties.
We are not and never have been charging an additional fee to turn your reservation into an order. For anything mullinax the only reputable sources for information are myself and the mullinax ford account.

mneblett

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150, 2019 Mustang GT vert, 2019 Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That purchase agreement not only locks you in, it locks the dealer in as well.
No, it won't. They'd be absolute fools (and they're not) if they didn't have a clause that allows them to change the price due to "unexpected" events - which they will interpret however necessary to avoid having to suck up an unfavorable price change.

This is not a typical dealer-slam. It's just a fact that it would be foolish to think this is an enforceable contract when not all elements are known and finalized, i.e., when there has yet to be a meeting of the minds on the exact terms of the agreement.

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No, it won't. They'd be absolute fools (and they're not) if they didn't have a clause that allows them to change the price due to "unexpected" events - which they will interpret however necessary to avoid having to suck up an unfavorable price change.

This is not a typical dealer-slam. It's just a fact that it would be foolish to think this is an enforceable contract when not all elements are known and finalized, i.e., when there has yet to be a meeting of the minds on the exact terms of the agreement.
It was an auto email sent out by our Apopka location's system by mistake I have made the proper people aware and they are going to look into it
Sponsored