First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The dealership has direct access to the ordering system and can see when orders are in preview, and when they are scheduled.

If anyone would know, it would be them.

One would expect you to receive an email from Ford… and your Ford.com account should reflect you have a VIN now.

If those things aren’t true, perhaps your order is in preview and will receive a VIN shortly.
Canadian here.... I have a VIN and a window page. ordered mid Nov, Blend 20220125.
My sales man gave it to me and told me it was built. I phoned the American 800 number and found out Canadians can't track but she says latest is May 14-20. She said it is in the bunch that needs chips.
I am waiting for my salesman to return from the Sunny South to question him further about what exactly they know.
I have these numbers at the bottom of my window page. Part of it is a date but I cant find out a date for what? It says NA 181 N 2X 320 000845 01 18 22. The end is obviously a date.
So close yet so FAR......
Outer Banks, HT, leather, LUX, lots of goodies
Sponsored

phantozf

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Canadian here.... I have a VIN and a window page. ordered mid Nov, Blend 20220125.
My sales man gave it to me and told me it was built. I phoned the American 800 number and found out Canadians can't track but she says latest is May 14-20. She said it is in the bunch that needs chips.
I am waiting for my salesman to return from the Sunny South to question him further about what exactly they know.
I have these numbers at the bottom of my window page. Part of it is a date but I cant find out a date for what? It says NA 181 N 2X 320 000845 01 18 22. The end is obviously a date.
So close yet so FAR......
Outer Banks, HT, leather, LUX, lots of goodies
The pizza tracker is working for Canada orders now. And since your blend date is 1/25, I think there are many discussions regarding chip hold in the 01/24 build group if you have not checked yet.

Apple Blossom

Outer Banks
First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The pizza tracker is working for Canada orders now. And since your blend date is 1/25, I think there are many discussions regarding chip hold in the 01/24 build group if you have not checked yet.
What and where is the “pizza tracker”

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’m in the states and I received my VIN and build date from my dealer a month before I got the Ford email. Based on when I got the Ford email, it was within about 3 weeks of the actual build date. My thought is Ford sends that email when you are close to the actual build date.

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I went to remove the brush guard yesterday, you know, to eliminate one of the deadly sins. My sales guy told me "done and done" as he had passed that on to his Manager to remove. One minute later he got back to me to tell me it couldn't be removed because I have a VIN. It sounded like it may be a secret until I receive an official email from Ford. Can this be? Can I get the VIN from my dealership? I know I've been a pain in the @$$ since last summer, but can anyone clarify if this could be true?

Thanks in advance.
You can call Ford hotline and they’ll tell you right away if you have a vin. Don’t make changes if you have vin.

Sponsored

phantozf

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Apple Blossom

Outer Banks
First Name