Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Ford Econoline Cargo Van
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I went to remove the brush guard yesterday, you know, to eliminate one of the deadly sins. My sales guy told me "done and done" as he had passed that on to his Manager to remove. One minute later he got back to me to tell me it couldn't be removed because I have a VIN. It sounded like it may be a secret until I receive an official email from Ford. Can this be? Can I get the VIN from my dealership? I know I've been a pain in the @$$ since last summer, but can anyone clarify if this could be true?

Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I went to remove the brush guard yesterday, you know, to eliminate one of the deadly sins. My sales guy told me "done and done" as he had passed that on to his Manager to remove. One minute later he got back to me to tell me it couldn't be removed because I have a VIN. It sounded like it may be a secret until I receive an official email from Ford. Can this be? Can I get the VIN from my dealership? I know I've been a pain in the @$$ since last summer, but can anyone clarify if this could be true?

Thanks in advance.
The dealership has direct access to the ordering system and can see when orders are in preview, and when they are scheduled.

If anyone would know, it would be them.

One would expect you to receive an email from Ford… and your Ford.com account should reflect you have a VIN now.

If those things aren’t true, perhaps your order is in preview and will receive a VIN shortly.

cape2267

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 supercrew FX4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Thanks in advance.
hi,

To my knowledge no Ford Canada order holders received the email that our US counterparts did. My dealership contacted me with my VIN and build date but nothing from Ford Canada. There are others here (Canadians) that have indicated the same thing. Sounds like you are good to go and should get yours in the next few months. congrats

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The dealership has direct access to the ordering system and can see when orders are in preview, and when they are scheduled.

If anyone would know, it would be them.

One would expect you to receive an email from Ford… and your Ford.com account should reflect you have a VIN now.

If those things aren’t true, perhaps your order is in preview and will receive a VIN shortly.
I think they hit the scheduling system Monday and the emails go out Thursday. That was how it worked in my case and how it has been reported by others. I was also reminded last night that the build date and delivery have very little to do with each other at this point, because all of the Bronco's need to pass the quality process prior to delivery. That could still be months away. My Ford contact validated what my dealers thought was July 5th build week = September delivery. It's all still a guess but both came up with the same guesstimate. Not that you asked, but maybe helpful in trying to plan/set expectations.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think quite a few of our brethren up North have stated they do not get an email and it is up to the dealer to let you know you have a vin#

Sponsored

ChazzMichaelMichaels

Big Bend
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thanks in advance.
Ehhhh Winkydee, fellow Canuck here from Ontario. I don't believe I've seen a single Canadian get the email yet, we all seem to be getting notified by our dealers. Sooooo you may just be scheduled. Did they give you a build date or build week? Once you get the VIN and the Order# head over to the Bronco6g order tracker and put them in!

Bud2020

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ehhhh Winkydee, fellow Canuck here from Ontario. I don't believe I've seen a single Canadian get the email yet, we all seem to be getting notified by our dealers. Sooooo you may just be scheduled. Did they give you a build date or build week? Once you get the VIN and the Order# head over to the Bronco6g order tracker and put them in!
By contrast, the majority of people I have seen say they got the email have been Canadians. So much so that I created this meme, that I have gotten some decent mileage out of 😂 :

Ford Bronco My Dealership told my salesman that I have a VIN 720res

Qman68

Outer Banks
First Name
Q
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Mustang V6 prem, 98 Jeep Cherokee LTD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

By contrast, the majority of people I have seen say they got the email have been Canadians. So much so that I created this meme, that I have gotten some decent mileage out of 😂 :

Ford Bronco My Dealership told my salesman that I have a VIN 720res
7/19 11:15 am reso time stamp and I got a VIN today from the dealership GM for 'late June' build...knowing that's getting pushed, but I'm still really surprised. Priority 80...joked with salesman, who has left the business, that I would see snow before the Bronco. Nothing from FoMoCo, just the same email all North America received about delays.

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Has electronic mail not made it up to Canada yet?

Bud2020

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

7/19 11:15 am reso time stamp and I got a VIN today from the dealership GM for 'late June' build...knowing that's getting pushed, but I'm still really surprised. Priority 80...joked with salesman, who has left the business, that I would see snow before the Bronco. Nothing from FoMoCo, just the same email all North America received about delays.
Congrats. (y)

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has electronic mail not made it up to Canada yet?
It's too cold up here.

As others have said, Ford Canada does not have an email system in Canada. They rely on dog sleds or fax machines to communicate to customers about their vehicle. And even that is hit or miss...

donspillman

Black Diamond
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My dealer told me yesterday when I tried to cancel my towing package that Ford had asked them not to make any changes at this point. He also said that I am in their top 30 and they have 8 scheduled already. I've seen on other threads that they have modified their build as late as yesterday quite easily. Hopefully that means they know more than they are telling me and that my build has already been accepted. I'm probably just dreaming.....

OP
OP
Winkydee

Winkydee

Badlands
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Will do, eh!

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My brother told my mother that he had gas

OP
OP
Winkydee

Winkydee

Badlands
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, but did she verify it with a good whiff?
Sponsored