Staticclism

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
230k mile 1996 Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
2 door Badlands, 7 speed manual, lux package, washout rubberized floor, cyber orange (because it's the best of the currently offered colors, "reverse" chromatic vinyls (basically blacks and Greys) or a respray in Audi colour Ipanema Brown or Vegas yellow, a shitload of accessories from the dealer (roof racks, lighting, factory 32" lift and 37s, the works), an onboard air compressor, the street front bumper, big turbo, high flow intercoolers, reupholster the seats with custom neoprene material and glowb in the dark stitching, ambient lighting for the interior, and s full set of bright undergkiw lighting under it (helps tremendously if you have to be under the vehicle to fix something),. Upgraded speakers, tow package just in case, rescue ramps and anhigh lift jack, Farhan l dash cam, window tint, custom grille with the BRONCO lettering illuminated with white LEDs that turn amber and move sequentially in the direction your turn signals are going, a gun rack, and a small yet visible vinyl decal just under the Bronco emblem memorializing Wayne Static.

Inventor

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Carbonized Gray

I love the steel black wheels on the Black Diamond, but for $36,000 it only has the rear locker. I haven't read a good reason I need advanced auto 4x4.

Love the manual trans crawler gear. Love the idea of shifting gears and looking down over the hood!

2 door Base $28.500.
Sasquatch $5000.
Auxiliary switches $165.
-------------
$33,665.
The Base grill looks like they forgot to finish it. . I can now afford to fix that.
I can add the sway bar disconnect later.
I might buy some black steel wheels and replace the factory SAS bead locks. There is a reason Ford won't screw them on.
Air compressor.
Rocket launcher.
recovery gear.
Winch.
Bumper.

Ford Bronco My dream build, what's yours? Carbomized Gray
Sponsored

Last edited: