First Name
Barton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Man, love the Green but I am hung up on Velocity Blue ... cant make a damn decision. If only Ford would lock in my MY22 build date so I could stop thinking about making a switch! I think the green with white stripes down the side would be MONEY. Now if they could just have a tan interior then I would be all in.
Which one did you go with? Iā€™m having the exact same problem. Every time I think Iā€™ve landed on a color, I see a picture of the other color and go right back to undecided.

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Which one did you go with? Iā€™m having the exact same problem. Every time I think Iā€™ve landed on a color, I see a picture of the other color and go right back to undecided.
I stare at this picture now, unable to decide.

Ford Bronco My Eruption Green 2022 Bronco delivered! B99660EB-3467-48FA-8CBE-9C58E75380F0

BobRandall

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am in line for a MY22 Velocity Blue Badlands with a MIC top. I ordered a month after ordering started in August 2020 and am still waiting.

slacker4wheel

Black Diamond
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f250
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Wow that looks really great. I was apprehensive on reordering to that color and stayed with the Carbonized Gray build, I now have second thoughts. But I do like both a lot.
Thanks for the fine photos that you took.

Sponsored

BobRandall

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

First Name
Barton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

ScottyScooter

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Toyota MR2
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The problem with Eruption Green is that it seems like all the pictures look completely different from each other. Some pictures make Eruption Green my favorite Bronco color. Other pictures make me absolutely hate it.

In the end, I realized that I couldn't trust the pictures online and that I would have to see the color in person with my own eyes.

1976BRONCO

Badlands
First Name
MIKE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
76 BRONCO, 89GRANDWAGONEER, 2014WRANGLER, 07FJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The problem with Eruption Green is that it seems like all the pictures look completely different from each other. Some pictures make Eruption Green my favorite Bronco color. Other pictures make me absolutely hate it.

In the end, I realized that I couldn't trust the pictures online and that I would have to see the color in person with my own eyes.
Now that sorts out my feelings exactly. I'm excited and scared to death at the same time.

Sponsored

the blue potato

Wildtrak
First Name
Mr. Gone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Ford F100
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wow that looks really great. I was apprehensive on reordering to that color and stayed with the Carbonized Gray build, I now have second thoughts. But I do like both a lot.
Thanks for the fine photos that you took.
Same hereā€¦but watching EG closely as pics get posted. Figured have some time to decide between CG and EG.

the blue potato

Wildtrak
First Name
Mr. Gone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Ford F100
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

saw one on a lot today. Cool to see the colour change as you move around it
The last few seconds of this clipā€¦.look at the lower tailgate bracketā€¦.literally looks yellow/gold. This is what worries me and takes me away from EG. I just want the green vs the changing yellow color.

Seagull

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The last few seconds of this clipā€¦.look at the lower tailgate bracketā€¦.literally looks yellow/gold. This is what worries me and takes me away from EG. I just want the green vs the changing yellow color.
hereā€™s one more still. It definitely does change a little to the naked eye as you move around it - sometimes itā€™s more olive, sometimes more forest.

D520CC1F-1591-407C-ABE2-682A9A421E5A.jpeg
Sponsored