Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Powerstroke, Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yes there are still way too many people with 2021 orders who have NOT "driven a Ford lately." Ford's PR/Communications dept has decided that it's better to ignore unhappy customers and instead just focus on the few things that have gone right.

Ford has an opportunity to spin to its advantage by saying "we're committing to delivering 100% of our 2021 orders before we start delivering 2022s." But short term profits are apparently more attractive than long term customer loyalty.

It's unfortunate that Ford doesn't seem to care that thousands of its most loyal fans have now decided never to do business with Ford again because of the appalling lack of respect Ford has shown toward people who are trying to hand them $50-60K for the last 18 months.
And every single original 2021 order should have been built and shipped (regardless of what year the vehicle ended being called) before ANY 2022 orders were even looked at.
My green 22 is built and shipped. Iā€™ll probably get it before a lot of people get their 21s, but I placed my reservation on day one, just like everyone else in the 12/20 build week thread whose broncos are showing up as built. Iā€™m sorry your 21s havenā€™t arrived yet, but a lot of us 22ers have already waited longer than a bunch of 21ers who are already driving their broncos. Donā€™t get pissy about 22s coming out quickly, weā€™ve waited just as long as anyone else at this point.
Sponsored

Jest3rd

Big Bend
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Big Bend Cactus Gray 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Looks great, congrats!

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My green 22 is built and shipped. Iā€™ll probably get it before a lot of people get their 21s, but I placed my reservation on day one, just like everyone else in the 12/20 build week thread whose broncos are showing up as built. Iā€™m sorry your 21s havenā€™t arrived yet, but a lot of us 22ers have already waited longer than a bunch of 21ers who are already driving their broncos. Donā€™t get pissy about 22s coming out quickly, weā€™ve waited just as long as anyone else at this point.
That's entirely fair. Again, my anger, and I'm guessing everyone else that's bitching, is directed squarely at Ford for this clusterfuck. Very happy that you guys are getting your rides because you're right, a huge number of first nighters are still out in the cold.

Sponsored

SASProbie

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Windup Toy
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Beautiful!

And saaay whaaaat! Painted door handles on a 2022? Must be the OB's only now?

Last edited:

NotoriousBDP

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 WL74 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great color indeed! Switched from Cyber Orange to EG when I, like so many others, was pushed into MY22. Turned out to be a great development both because I was able to switch to EG, as well as add SAS to my 7MT build! Enjoy your new ride!

Last edited:

Vantcrst

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Ford F-150, Mercedes 4x4 Sprinter Van,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am one of those folks that has a BUILT 2021 that is just sitting somewhere. Not mad at all that others are getting their MY22. Just canā€™t figure out how in the heck MY22ā€™s are getting shipped when there are a bunch of MY21 that are apparently just sitting around somewhere. For the life of me I can not figure out what the heck is going on. Sooo frustrating. Iā€™m liking the green more each time I see it.​

RivianNowPlz

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I put a pause on my First Edition knowing I could get a true green in MY22. Last minute, I went ahead with my order on a Lightning Blue FE. Seeing these pictures.. makes me glad I did just that. To each their own, but this isn't the green I want. That said, happy for all you future Bronco owners out there happy about their color!

sprtsmac

Big Bend
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 F-150 XLT, 2019 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Beautiful Bronco, it looks amazing. Happy for you on getting it, but a bit sad for all of us that have MY21's that still don't have their Bronco.

Sponsored

mdahan

Outer Banks
First Name
Mo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Maxima 2009- Maxi pad
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Even though I have 21 that's still not built and kinda butt hurt, I'd like to say congrats. Hope you enjoy it!

mybikeisred

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Powerstroke, Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I am one of those folks that has a BUILT 2021 that is just sitting somewhere. Not mad at all that others are getting their MY22. Just canā€™t figure out how in the heck MY22ā€™s are getting shipped when there are a bunch of MY21 that are apparently just sitting around somewhere. For the life of me I can not figure out what the heck is going on. Sooo frustrating. Iā€™m liking the green more each time I see it.​
I donā€™t know what the hold up is on the remaining 21s. My only point is that we have waited the exact same number of days as a lot of these 21s, so our patience is just as thin. One thing I noticed in the 12/20 build week thread is that it seems like most of us that have had any movement in that build week chose green. Perhaps Ford prioritized that color in the first batch of 22s just so people will start seeing more colors on the road???

Either way, I hope you get yours soon. I hope we all get ours soon. I have an estimated delivery date, but still no window sticker and havenā€™t even received the ā€œbuiltā€ email, so Iā€™m not very optimistic that mine will get here when theyā€™re saying it will. The fact that thereā€™s a green bronco in the wild now gives me a little more hope. Still want that window sticker though, so I can track it obsessively and get myself all pissed off knowing when itā€™s sitting in some rail yard for over a week.

BuckYeah

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just when I was convinced that Velocity Blue was MY color, you guys have to start showing me Eruption Green. It's a beautiful color! Really looks sharp on the Bronco.

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

man that looks awesome - have fun with it!

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Gorgeous, it looks far less blue than it does in the Build & Price renders.
These vehicles' color shade changes all day & night long, depending on light source and time of day. My MIC goes from gray to black, Area 51 has about 5 shades of "blue".
Sponsored