Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Man, love the Green but I am hung up on Velocity Blue ... cant make a damn decision. If only Ford would lock in my MY22 build date so I could stop thinking about making a switch! I think the green with white stripes down the side would be MONEY. Now if they could just have a tan interior then I would be all in.

meltat

Badlands
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can you share which packages you selected, if any? Thanks!

Sponsored

mybikeisred

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Powerstroke, Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My green obx was scheduled for 12/20 and each week I get an email putting build date off another week. Got two last week and am now set for 1/27. First day order.
What day did you place your 22 order? Mine says it was placed on 10/8 in my pizza tracker. I didn’t even get the email saying 22 build and price was live til 10/13. Kinda hard to remember if those dates from October are correct, but I know I went in to my dealership the morning after the my22 build and price went up. I think that’s why I was in the first handful of 22s. My dealer didn’t even know they had the 22 b+p up yet, not that they would have called me to let me know that it was.

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Man, love the Green but I am hung up on Velocity Blue ... cant make a damn decision. If only Ford would lock in my MY22 build date so I could stop thinking about making a switch! I think the green with white stripes down the side would be MONEY. Now if they could just have a tan interior then I would be all in.
I’m having the same struggle between VB and EG!. Carbonized Gray was sneaking in there too. I used to only buy black or gray cars so was easy. I’m looking at getting a base and doing Katskinz seats so Tan or Brown would work well

mybikeisred

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Powerstroke, Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have a couple questions that I’m sure someone in here would know the answer to off the top of their head. I have a green wildtrak coming in a couple weeks. It obviously has the sas package. I like the way the fender flares look on the non sas outer banks. I don’t think they stick out quite as far, and I like that they match the body color. My questions: I assume the squatch/non squatch fender flares are interchangeable, is this correct? Doesn’t seem like they would use different hole locations where they attach. Are they all the same parts whether it’s 2 or 4 doors? And is this something I could purchase already painted in EG? Or am I better off checking eBay listings until I find someone with a non sas green outer banks who swapped out their fender flares?

IL GATOR

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F-150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Congrats!! Love the Squatch sticker on the back!!

Bronco9462

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The b & p shows body color fender flares, how did you get the black ones?

Sponsored

Bronco-Joe

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nav, BMW 645, BMW X5M, 94 Vette
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's a beaut, congrats.

Man, I hate being that guy that brings this up in unrelated threads, and not a single bit of ill will towards OP, but seeing a MY22 2dr delivered before my MY21 2dr is even shipped is just salt in the wound now.
Same boat as you, so annoyed with Ford.

BuckYeah

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would love to see a walk around video of your Eruption Green Bronco, @DaPierogiKid! Any chance you could upload a video of it? It'd be nice to see your truck from every angle. Obscure your plate if you must; I just want to see what the color looks like overall. I've looked but there isn't much to see of it on YouTube. Mostly static pictures. Much appreciated!

Manitunc

Outer Banks
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Expedition el xlt
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What day did you place your 22 order? Mine says it was placed on 10/8 in my pizza tracker. I didn’t even get the email saying 22 build and price was live til 10/13. Kinda hard to remember if those dates from October are correct, but I know I went in to my dealership the morning after the my22 build and price went up. I think that’s why I was in the first handful of 22s. My dealer didn’t even know they had the 22 b+p up yet, not that they would have called me to let me know that it was.
10/18 I think