Sponsored

My estimated delivery date just changed to a year after my order date……..

GroovyGhost

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ok Peep's I ordered 2 door base susquach confirmation email 5/28/21 now without rofl any idea when I might get mine I will be 57 in February will it be a retirement present for me
Did you re-order in October? If not, you may want to call the dealer.
Sponsored

M&M Beer

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge-F-150 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wow, perspective sir. I reserved 7/18/20 and ordered in January as well when you did. Guess what, my vehicle isn't built, it's not waiting somewhere to be delivered to me, I don't even have a build date yet (like thousands on this forum). Please try and be thankful for what you have, which is a built vehicle that will be in your possession most likely sometime in the next month or so, well before many of us that were early res's even have a sniff of a build date.
Same here 447 days and still no vin, no build. no nothing!

OP
OP
Bronco cat

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If these are both MIC tops you know why…… also I’m sure you know where you sit in your dealers allocation schedule……

Kramku1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Only found out (new to this forum) two weeks ago had to reorder and have spoken to dealer 👍
Supply chain issues are getting resolved builds are going to increase am still hoping for mid 2022😃

Sponsored

Blitzjb

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

or...like probably 95% of people who give it a second's worth of thought; He misread the date 11/24/21 as 1/23/21 and fired off angry post before double checking. At this point he believes it changed and then changed back. Will believe it until the day he dies. Memory changes based on our expectations.

Think about it for just a moment and look at the dates he swears changed. Why 1/23/21 and not 1/23/22? You think Ford putting 2021 down when they mean 2022 is more likely then the OP misreading 11/24/21? Of course not, nobody does. This is 100% a simple misread by the OP, a non-story. I feel for the OP, memory is a touchy thing, he will probably immediately remember that it was 2022 (because it 'had' to be and he just wrote it wrong.), he will also believe that until his dying day. Just nobody else will. There is truly nothing to see here but a misread by a guy who also somehow read into a press release that all 2021's would be delivered in 2021, which also did not happen. He just did not read those two things very carefully is all.
As I have been saying my entire working life "the customer is rarely correct"

OP
OP
Bronco cat

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

or...like probably 95% of people who give it a second's worth of thought; He misread the date 11/24/21 as 1/23/21 and fired off angry post before double checking. At this point he believes it changed and then changed back. Will believe it until the day he dies. Memory changes based on our expectations.

Think about it for just a moment and look at the dates he swears changed. Why 1/23/21 and not 1/23/22? You think Ford putting 2021 down when they mean 2022 is more likely then the OP misreading 11/24/21? Of course not, nobody does. This is 100% a simple misread by the OP, a non-story. I feel for the OP, memory is a touchy thing, he will probably immediately remember that it was 2022 (because it 'had' to be and he just wrote it wrong.), he will also believe that until his dying day. Just nobody else will. There is truly nothing to see here but a misread by a guy who also somehow read into a press release that all 2021's would be delivered in 2021, which also did not happen. He just did not read those two things very carefully is all.
I love people who assume things. They are awesome. My order date is 01/21/2021 my estimated delivery date was 11/24/2021 it changed to 01/23/2021 this weekend. Please see screen shot you Jackass since apparently you won’t take people at their word.
FBA01D2B-4760-4AB8-A36D-11D6D651258D.jpeg

OP
OP
Bronco cat

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Im sorry, you have absolutely no place whatsoever to cry about the mismanagement of this rollout. A January reservation? Ha! You should be praising Ford for screwing this up so you could jump ahead of 150K people.
Wow reading comprehension isn’t your strong suit is it. I ORDERED on 01/23/2021 and reserved on 07/24/2020. Right their in my signature line……

22greenfordbronco

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 mini cooper, 2020 Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wow reading comprehension isn’t your strong suit is it. I ORDERED on 01/23/2021 and reserved on 07/24/2020. Right their in my signature line……
Who actually talks about when they ordered? That’s such an arbitrary date it didn’t even cross my mind someone would waste their time mentioning it. That actually makes it worse that you’re complaining about that, when you ordered had zero effect on when your Bronco would come or be built. Everyone ordered around that time.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Bronco cat

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Who actually talks about when they ordered? That’s such an arbitrary date it didn’t even cross my mind someone would waste their time mentioning it. That actually makes it worse that you’re complaining about that, when you ordered had zero effect on when your Bronco would come or be built. Everyone ordered around that time.
Order date most certainly matters. Much more than reservation date. The fact you don’t see that is insane. Also not only does your order date matter but also the number of allocations your chosen dealer have. Let’s pretend you had a day one res and waited until may to order. You don’t think that affected your place in line and getting a build date? Because at that point ford would have already scheduled not to mention dealer allocations would be full up. In a perfect world your reservation would have held you a place in line but with all ford tweaks and using the allocation process as well it greatly affects when you could expect to get your truck. Apparently you have never ordered a vehicle before or spent anytime in the industry. I love people that talk about things they know anything about. Calling the ordering date arbitrary automatically excluded you from intelligent rational conversation….
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator: