Sponsored

My estimated delivery date just changed to a year after my order date……..

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

if your Bronco is built no matter where it's at you're closer than me as well as the vast majority here.
Imagine the dystopia of creating a thread about your built Bronco being delayed for shipment and your audience is thousands of early reservations with no build in site. 🤔
Sponsored

OP
OP
Bronco cat

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

OP
OP
Bronco cat

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Imagine the dystopia of creating a thread about your built Bronco being delayed for shipment and your audience is thousands of early reservations with no build in site. 🤔
Imagine creating a thread to discuss your frustration, irritation and failure of ford to communicate about the situation of a product you have been waiting for over a year. The bronco isn’t delayed for shipment as it still showing in production and I have been told by multiple people at ford it isnt officially “built” yet but no one can tell me what exactly the issue is.

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I think what people are trying to point out is that you are one of 10s of thousands in the same situation. You are not unique and your situation is being experienced by many here and those that don't come to B6G.

Multiple threads with the same sad story of getting hosed by Ford. Some have been lucky, some have been unlucky, some have be negatively impacted by allocations, some have paid ADM. There are lots of stories to go around
Yup, all these threads with more or less the same sob story have gotten old. We've all been hosed, the only people who are special are the ones who already have their rides.

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Imagine creating a thread to discuss your frustration, irritation and failure of ford to communicate about the situation of a product you have been waiting for over a year. The bronco isn’t delayed for shipment as it still showing in production and I have been told by multiple people at ford it isnt officially “built” yet but no one can tell me what exactly the issue is.
Imagine a time when there was no internet, computer database, or 800 customer service number. You walked into your local car dealer (remember you can't email, text, fax, facebook message) and either bought off the lot or or "ordered from the factory". You didn't have a voicemail, so they either called you at work, or kept calling your home till someone answered. Then you went down to the dealer to write a check for your deposit, and your payment booklet would be mailed to you.

You didn't know about some dealer 1/2 way across the country who was forthcoming, but decided to sell at very low markup from their costs. You didn't know that Ford had policies which rewarded dealers based on their sales volumes....

Ahhh those were the days!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Bronco cat

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Imagine a time when there was no internet, computer database, or 800 customer service number. You walked into your local car dealer (remember you can't email, text, fax, facebook message) and either bought off the lot or or "ordered from the factory". You didn't have a voicemail, so they either called you at work, or kept calling your home till someone answered. Then you went down to the dealer to write a check for your deposit, and your payment booklet would be mailed to you.

You didn't know about some dealer 1/2 way across the country who was forthcoming, but decided to sell at very low markup from their costs. You didn't know that Ford had policies which rewarded dealers based on their sales volumes....

Ahhh those were the days!
Haha they were. I ordered from a small rural dealer who sells only fords in a town of less than 2000 people. The dealer who is a close friend is third generation whom I’ve bought many cars from. I didn’t need to compare prices or scour the Internet because like me they still do things the old fashioned way, honestly and with a handshake. I grew up in the industry and have known from a very young age how the system works……

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It’s just a whining babyish thread. The trucks are great, you’ll get yours. No need for the drama.

OP
OP
Bronco cat

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It’s just a whining babyish thread. The trucks are great, you’ll get yours. No need for the drama.
Well thank god the world has such an intelligent self righteous douchebag like you to set everyone straight. “Whining and babyish” this is an open forum for constructively discussing things and commiserating together, based on your level of apathy and compassion I’m sure you spend a lot of time alone. Good luck.

Missy_Fussy

Black Diamond
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yep. True. I'm an hour 9 reservation. No build date. No VIN. We all need to vent occasionally, but, at the end of the day, this is a First World problem. It's the holiday season and we have so much to be thankful for like a way to protect ourselves from a disease that has killed so many.
since this is a first world problem... can you give me your bronco... you know redistribute your wealth and all that sh*t

Blitzjb

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’m officially over this shit. My truck was built 11/04. It’s been sitting in production since then with an 11/24/2021 delivery date. Then this morning I check and it’s telling me to expect delivery on 01/23/2021 exactly a year to the day that I ordered. What the fuck is ford doing. I switched my order to a soft top to get it faster and they still managed to fuck me over. No one can tell what the hold up. My dealer has received broncos built after mine. This is such a load of garbage.
The logistics may be due to the devastating tornadoes that killed 100 so far….

Sponsored

DogHauler

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford has completely dropped the ball and will lose customers as a result, this bubble will pop like every other bubble.

I'm ordering my Plan B vehicle today, different brand, we'll see which one makes it to me first.

22greenfordbronco

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 mini cooper, 2020 Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Bitching is saying the plastic looks cheap or the door glass doesn’t drop fast enough. I’m voicing my disapproval at the total mismanagement and poor communication on a rollout that covid aside should have been done much much smoother than this. I’ve dealt with roll outs, supply chain issues and such at a global level in my job and my ass has been on the line. I’m not perfect but this is and continues to boarder on absurd as bad as this is going. My truck rolled off the line 11/04 and still has no delivery date, ford can’t even tell me what the issue is. Logistics is business 101. And ford is failing it. No excuse. But you can call it bitching.
Im sorry, you have absolutely no place whatsoever to cry about the mismanagement of this rollout. A January reservation? Ha! You should be praising Ford for screwing this up so you could jump ahead of 150K people.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m officially over this shit. My truck was built 11/04. It’s been sitting in production since then with an 11/24/2021 delivery date. Then this morning I check and it’s telling me to expect delivery on 01/23/2021 exactly a year to the day that I ordered. What the fuck is ford doing. I switched my order to a soft top to get it faster and they still managed to fuck me over. No one can tell what the hold up. My dealer has received broncos built after mine. This is such a load of garbage.
The logistics may be due to the devastating tornadoes that killed 100 so far….
or...like probably 95% of people who give it a second's worth of thought; He misread the date 11/24/21 as 1/23/21 and fired off angry post before double checking. At this point he believes it changed and then changed back. Will believe it until the day he dies. Memory changes based on our expectations.

Think about it for just a moment and look at the dates he swears changed. Why 1/23/21 and not 1/23/22? You think Ford putting 2021 down when they mean 2022 is more likely then the OP misreading 11/24/21? Of course not, nobody does. This is 100% a simple misread by the OP, a non-story. I feel for the OP, memory is a touchy thing, he will probably immediately remember that it was 2022 (because it 'had' to be and he just wrote it wrong.), he will also believe that until his dying day. Just nobody else will. There is truly nothing to see here but a misread by a guy who also somehow read into a press release that all 2021's would be delivered in 2021, which also did not happen. He just did not read those two things very carefully is all.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It’s called venting about a legitimate issues. I’m well aware of the many thousands of people that are affected by this stupidity in many different ways. I’ve never implied my case was special. Was just talking to fellow forum members about it. That’s what this is right? Just making sure.
Sometimes we just have to let it out Carl. So, bitch away sir. Lord knows I've done my share of it here myself. Thought I was going to get a VIN in late '22, now it may be late '24. Good luck, I hope Santa has your Bronco in his bag of presents.

Last edited:

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sorry buddy. I get it. It's frustrating. But creating a thread to complain about how you're stuck in production or your delivery date is moving around makes zero sense. If everyone took your path and created a thread for this, that's all there would be. Thousands of them.

So here's an idea. I'm sure your build week has a thread. Complain and commiserate there. Like the rest of us did. I think there still might be a couple builds from my 9/6 week that are still waiting. Imagine that.

Good luck dood. It's gonna be okay.
Sponsored