Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wanted to put this topic up after attending the first dealer preview.

First, the setting was perfect for demonstrating all of the off road technology and driving techniques. To say my opinion of the bronco was met would be a lie because it blewall expectations out of the water.

Our instructors/guides (Ben & Greg)did an incredible job of explaining what technology to use depending on the obstacle or terrain. Power in all models and engines was crazy good. No issues on the trails with lack of muscle, period.

May of us had expectations of the Sport shattered as well. We were doing switchback “forest service trail roads” at 25mph and the damn thing glued itself to the course.

The bigs drove great, far better than expected. Comfortable for my 225 6’1” sack of flesh with room to spare. Oh, and did I mention power?

Hopefully others will add to this with pics and vids.

If you have the ability to attend one of these absolutely do it experienced off-roader or not. Even if you never plan to go off the pavement.

B86A4AC7-957F-4A4A-978F-7570BDC69B4B.jpeg

572F917D-972E-4DEE-ACB2-4EF6B4F6B3D3.jpeg

7C6762E3-BD00-4C7C-B820-49AED6CFFD67.jpeg

1F6A8D1F-0C14-4430-BB5E-2C4FD39B6632.jpeg

BF55CB6C-380A-4DDE-B97F-E07F03FC51F8.jpeg

B90126C5-95A6-4ED9-A9FB-F27E56BB7F25.jpeg

Added videos by @flip

Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

Bud2020

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That looks to be a blast.

Need to start planning that trip. :love:

Sponsored
OP
OP
flip

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Love!! This is so cool. From all the stuff I’ve seen coming out. Ford did an excellent job and that Texas Hill Country area is just beautiful.
IMO, they knocked this out of the park. Everyone needs to go to one of these. Not only fun but you learn to use your bronco technology correctly. It’s one thing to watch a video and completely differnt one in a live situation.

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

IMO, they knocked this out of the park. Everyone needs to go to one of these. Not only fun but you learn to use your bronco technology correctly. It’s one thing to watch a video and completely differnt one in a live situation.
I can’t wait. I really want to hit up the Vegas one. I saved this spot to visit in Texas though to check out when I vacation in Texas!

OP
OP
flip

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can’t wait. I really want to hit up the Vegas one. I saved this spot to visit in Texas though to check out when I vacation in Texas!
They are supposedly going to open soon. We asked who the craziest driver was and they said he’s in Vegas working. They do a hot lap with us and a driver. Greg ran it fairly fast over different surfaces and it handled great.

Sponsored
OP
OP
flip

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

awesome thanks for sharing, great to see in their natural habitat
very jealous

question though - did you feel the tranny was going to explode and die a fiery death?
Not at all. Plenty of on demand power, no slop, shifts were almost a perfect feel between firm and fast. There was one manual in the group. The folks that drove it seemed to not like it for the terrain we were in. After seeing, I don’t think manual is a good choice for this course.

Biggest takeway was how to use the technology. It’s incredible how the differen modes adapt to the terrain and still leave it very easy to steer and drive, even in 4L.

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Awesome videos. I wish I could stop by and run the course in my ZR2 then hop in a Bronco and see the difference.

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wanted to put this topic up after attending the first dealer preview.

First, the setting was perfect for demonstrating all of the off road technology and driving techniques. To say my opinion of the bronco was met would be a lie because it blewall expectations out of the water.

Our instructors/guides (Ben & Greg)did an incredible job of explaining what technology to use depending on the obstacle or terrain. Power in all models and engines was crazy good. No issues on the trails with lack of muscle, period.

May of us had expectations of the Sport shattered as well. We were doing switchback “forest service trail roads” at 25mph and the damn thing glued itself to the course.

The bigs drove great, far better than expected. Comfortable for my 225 6’1” sack of flesh with room to spare. Oh, and did I mention power?

Hopefully others will add to this with pics and vids.

If you have the ability to attend one of these absolutely do it experienced off-roader or not. Even if you never plan to go off the pavement.

Ford Bronco My experience from Bronco Off-Roadeo Austin dealer preview, with pics & videos trim.55FD8AC5-F698-4D92-9E9B-6CDC76B8CEE6.MOV

Ford Bronco My experience from Bronco Off-Roadeo Austin dealer preview, with pics & videos trim.55FD8AC5-F698-4D92-9E9B-6CDC76B8CEE6.MOV

Added videos by @flip

I think they need to increase the spacing on their staggered start so it doesn’t seem like you’re in Atlanta traffic!
Sponsored