First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BWM M4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just got back from Brandon Ford. Wont bother with pics since a previous FL poster had a ton and I have nothing new to really add.

But I will provide my opinion.

Colors look even better in person. Blue BB and Red OBX. They really pop. I went Carbon bc I liked it best but they look really sharp.

I did not feel the interior materials felt or looked cheap. The interior is what I expected from an off-road vehicle. Plain but sturdy looking and feeling. All the switches felt good. Steering wheel felt nice.

Doors are very light but sturdy feeling.

Middle grab handle is loose bc it is only held on by 2 screws at the bottom. But I tugged on it like an asshole and this thing is not going to snap on someone (mind you I am on the smaller side but I really put all my weight on it).

Both were 4 doors which sucks bc I went 2..... but the front and rear have plenty of room for smaller people. Seats were comfortable in both. (I am 5'8 and 155ish)

The OBX had the Lux package. I asked the employee to turn on the Bronco so I could check out the large screen and the B&O system since I got lux. Screen is amazing. I looked at the BB first and the screen was fine, but man.... that 12" screen is the shit! B&O sounded solid listening to XM radio. I will be streaming my using via Android audio which should sound even better.

Both were soft tops which I dont like the look of. Too bad no MIC in person.

*When I asked him to show me the screen he was quick to block the MPG lol I could not even get my eye on it and he said politely "We cannot share it and it is not a good representation bc we step on the gas a lot". LOL

Overall I was slightly worried I would see them and not like them enough (60k enough). But seeing these guys in person, considering I dont like 4 doors and soft top, I cannot wait to get into my 2Dr, BL, 2.7, Sasq with Lux. Very excited for it now.
Sponsored

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sweet

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
*When I asked him to show me the screen he was quick to block the MPG lol I could not even get my eye on it and he said politely "We cannot share it and it is not a good representation bc we step on the gas a lot". LOL
They should just start resetting the MPG in the morning so it'll show 0.0 mpg.

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats

Sponsored

jrstorm1007

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2007 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

What do you think of the BB wheels? My bronco will be a DD and just a little bit of beach and dirt trails, so no need for SAS.

OP
OP
BennyBronco69

BennyBronco69

Badlands
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BWM M4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What do you think of the BB wheels? My bronco will be a DD and just a little bit of beach and dirt trails, so no need for SAS.
Not bad at all. I wont get much use from my Sasq (or BL's capability in general) but I like the look more. However, the wheels on the BB looked good on it IMO.

Bud2020

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Going to the same at 5p.

Hope I feel the same.

Same exact build as you but IS and 4 door.

OP
OP
BennyBronco69

BennyBronco69

Badlands
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BWM M4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Going to the same at 5p.

Hope I feel the same.

Same exact build as you but IS and 4 door.
Let me know what you think. If you dont mind tagging me in your post (if you make one). If not maybe comment here. Curious to get a different perspective on same vehicle(s).

Renzo1321

Base
First Name
Chonco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think these are the only two Broncos going all over FL. I’m thinking of heading to the one in Orlando on Monday. Not sure.

I’ve only seen a 2 door Badlands Sas in person and I can’t believe how amazing it looked. I hope the 4 door gives me the same butterflies 😝

Sponsored

Bud2020

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Let me know what you think. If you dont mind tagging me in your post (if you make one). If not maybe comment here. Curious to get a different perspective on same vehicle(s).
I'm totally sold . I can’t wait to get mine. I wish there was something a little closer to what I am getting. But shoot I even liked the BB one. The cloth is nice so MGV wont disappoint I’m sure. I can understand how some people are saying interior feels cheap. Some of the finishes don’t feel very premium but, like you said, it’s what I expected for a vehicle that is meant to be off the pavement rather than on. I also got one super scientific shot of the interior of the OBX:
Ford Bronco My experience seeing Bronco(s) in person AD85D8E4-7AFB-45FA-8679-165148528C41

Bud2020

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Also forgot, I thought it was weird that the frame jutted out in front of the wheel further than the removable wings on the mod bumper. I asked if they are there in the production version and the blonde girl in the black kn95 mask didn’t know. It did look like those bars could be removed with a few bolts. 🤷‍♂️

OP
OP
BennyBronco69

BennyBronco69

Badlands
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BWM M4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Also forgot, I thought it was weird that the frame jutted out in front of the wheel further than the removable wings on the mod bumper. I asked if they are there in the production version and the blonde girl in the black kn95 mask didn’t know. It did look like those bars could be removed with a few bolts. 🤷‍♂️
I believe they will be there. The crash bars? I think I've seen a post of it on here

Bud2020

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I believe they will be there. The crash bars? I think I've seen a post of it on here
Yes. I just found it odd because what is really the point of removing the wings if those bars are still there?
Sponsored