Sponsored

My FE Reservation was 99’d, Being Offered a Bronco Raptor Reservation - Could use some advice

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
To clarify a few things here. It is Ford corporate offering the Raptor to FE orders that got screwed by the dealer. No need to worry about allocation for these guys. If you think you might take them up on the offer, i would quit talking about intentionally 99’ing the order.

I would also get MSRP in writing. Even though this is meant as an “I’m sorry” program, dealers are going to be foaming at the mouth next year to get a warthog and the ADMs will be insane. Protect yourself now.
I kind of wish I would’ve knew this before I submitted my FE order. I spoke with my dealer about this exact situation many times and they assured me Ford wouldn’t do what they’re doing. 🤣🤣
Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Wow I hope this is coming from a regional rep and not just the dealer. I get it, but Ford Performance allocations are only handed out way above a dealer. Good luck I would take that deal 10 ways to Sunday.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
To clarify a few things here. It is Ford corporate offering the Raptor to FE orders that got screwed by the dealer. No need to worry about allocation for these guys. If you think you might take them up on the offer, i would quit talking about intentionally 99’ing the order.

I would also get MSRP in writing. Even though this is meant as an “I’m sorry” program, dealers are going to be foaming at the mouth next year to get a warthog and the ADMs will be insane. Protect yourself now.
Okay, so the Raptor for FE program is only for FE reservation holders that got jacked around by their dealer?

I have seen a couple posts on here over the past few days on how 99'd FE's will be offered a Raptor. While, it would be great for those buyers, it doesn't make much sense to do it for those that voluntarily 99'd and I have yet to see any official communication on the policy.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Okay, so the Raptor for FE program is only for FE reservation holders that got jacked around by their dealer?

I have seen a couple posts on here over the past few days on how 99'd FE's will be offered a Raptor. While, it would be great for those buyers, it doesn't make much sense to do it for those that voluntarily 99'd and I have yet to see any official communication on the policy.
I don’t know if there will be an official policy or not. Right now it is regional reps handling it case by case. My understanding is it’s meant for those that screwed by dealer incompetence.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I kind of wish I would’ve knew this before I submitted my FE order. I spoke with my dealer about this exact situation many times and they assured me Ford wouldn’t do what they’re doing. 🤣🤣
I would of let my dealer screw me and patiently wait for a Braptor. Easy decision 😂

Sponsored

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I would of let my dealer screw me and patiently wait for a Braptor. Easy decision 😂
I very specifically spoke with the owner of my dealership and said I want to 99 my order in the hopes of getting a Braptor. He talked me out of it. If they get one I’d be all over it at MSRP and they know it. Any lead on final prod numbers for the FEs last time we spoke <4500?

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I very specifically spoke with the owner of my dealership and said I want to 99 my order in the hopes of getting a Braptor. He talked me out of it. If they get one I’d be all over it at MSRP and they know it. Any lead on final prod numbers for the FEs last time we spoke <4500?
No that’s the number I heard a few months ago. FE reservations converted to order less than 4500. I don’t think it will be any higher than that maybe a bit lower with these order errors.

Cactus Jack

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Is it important to have a reservation code 99'd for a Braptor? Or can you just wait until the official reveal next year and order with your dealer then?

rgwinn

First Edition
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘62 Vette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Talked to the GM at my dealership today, your dealer will be Lucky to even get ONE Bronco Raptor. They will all be marked up. Nobody is just “changing” their order to a Raptor. These will go to dealers that previously have sales of other halo vehicles like GT. GT500 & Truck Raptors. I would be surprised if there are more than 1,000 built in 2022.

m1chaelmoore

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford f250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I am in the same boat. Did they give you anything in writing saying you would get the Raptor?
Thanks. They did. It was changed to a lower model and now to a Bronco Raptor.

Sponsored

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Sorry if this has been covered, but I've been MIA on this site. My FE reservation ended up deferred (99) and I'm now being offered a Bronco Raptor in its place.

I can't find much info on the Raptor and the dealer couldn't confirm anything as well other than it is going to be expensive and they are probably going to sell for MSRP.

With the craziness around allocations, I probably was more likely to get the FE because Ford at least committed to building the 7000 right? I could change to Raptor and maybe the dealer doesn't get allocated that many Bronco Raptors???

What prevents my dealer from saying $30K ADM once it arrives or when the order is placed?

When the details around the Raptor come out, and if I don't like either the price or specs, my dealer thought I could probably switch to another model but wasn't sure.

Would I have any bargaining potential by being able to move my reservation if dealer didn't honor MSRP at time of order?

Thanks in advance...
If the Raptor comes in a 2-Door, I'd trade you my FE straight up. 😁

Good luck on your situation. Being in limbo is the worst.

Bronco88

Black Diamond
First Name
Ajay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Agree with this.

Plus the F150 Raptor starts under 70k and I would suspect they start the Bronco Raptor under the F150 version.
Bronco Raptor will be more expensive than the F150 Raptor, the F150 Raptor R will be above the Bronco Raptor of course. I don't trust Ford, I have a feeling with everything that's going on with the Bronco they're going to price is high. Rumor was 6.8 V8 under the hood of the Bronco Raptor so that further makes sense for it to be closer to 75-80 grand US starting price.

Bronco88

Black Diamond
First Name
Ajay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Talked to the GM at my dealership today, your dealer will be Lucky to even get ONE Bronco Raptor. They will all be marked up. Nobody is just “changing” their order to a Raptor. These will go to dealers that previously have sales of other halo vehicles like GT. GT500 & Truck Raptors. I would be surprised if there are more than 1,000 built in 2022.
Exactly this, I stopped dreaming already, satisfied with my Badlands Sasquatch.

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks. They did. It was changed to a lower model and now to a Bronco Raptor.
I’m not trying to be an asshole here but how can you change an order to a model that isn’t available.

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Bronco Raptor will be more expensive than the F150 Raptor, the F150 Raptor R will be above the Bronco Raptor of course. I don't trust Ford, I have a feeling with everything that's going on with the Bronco they're going to price is high. Rumor was 6.8 V8 under the hood of the Bronco Raptor so that further makes sense for it to be closer to 75-80 grand US starting price.
There is 0 chance a v8 will be in the bronco raptor. And if their was it most certainly wouldn’t be a 6.8. The engineering alone wouldn’t cost out to make it profitable in such a low volume. Then let’s throw in the shear weight over the front of it. It’s a great dream but no close to reality.
Sponsored