Sponsored

My FE Reservation was 99’d, Being Offered a Bronco Raptor Reservation - Could use some advice

Bronco88

Black Diamond
First Name
Ajay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You’re probably right and seeing as Bronco is heavier than a f150 I’d imagine the 3.5 EB. 5.0 clearly doesn’t fit but what if that new performance pushrod v8, which is related to the Godzilla, did fit? I mean it’s definitely possible with a low production number and high price tag. Maybe Bronco Raptor 3.5EB and Bronco Raptor R comes with a v8. Not holding my breath.
Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
want to make a bet?

No way in hell it will be close to 90K. Not sure why anyone would say that. Lots of guys here just make up shit to scare people.

Don’t be surprised if the msrp on that raptor is in the $90-100k range.

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
want to make a bet?

No way in hell it will be close to 90K. Not sure why anyone would say that. Lots of guys here just make up shit to scare people.
People are just trying to throw numbers out to justify not getting one. It is pretty easy to get a rough estimate of the Raptor by checking the prices of the F150's compared to the F150 Raptor.

69BroncoX302

First Edition
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 U15, 2021 First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Sorry if this has been covered, but I've been MIA on this site. My FE reservation ended up deferred (99) and I'm now being offered a Bronco Raptor in its place.

I can't find much info on the Raptor and the dealer couldn't confirm anything as well other than it is going to be expensive and they are probably going to sell for MSRP.

With the craziness around allocations, I probably was more likely to get the FE because Ford at least committed to building the 7000 right? I could change to Raptor and maybe the dealer doesn't get allocated that many Bronco Raptors???

What prevents my dealer from saying $30K ADM once it arrives or when the order is placed?

When the details around the Raptor come out, and if I don't like either the price or specs, my dealer thought I could probably switch to another model but wasn't sure.

Would I have any bargaining potential by being able to move my reservation if dealer didn't honor MSRP at time of order?

Thanks in advance...
I put a post in the raptor section about this. I was one of the ones that ford cancelled. They say that’s dealers where aware and that things were messed up, but my dealer had 5 out of 10 FE’s canceled. Out of the 5, three of us have swapped to a bronco raptors and how been confirmed but the region/area rep. Prior to todays confirmation, I spoke to two other dealer that they heard from for that they could offer raptors for FE swaps. Not sure again if this goes for any other models. If they only make the >4500 FE’s then the potential known conversion over to raptors would be greater then what will likely be made in the raptor class. My understanding is that there will only be about 5000 raptors?

Also, ford through my rumor mill circles in suppose to be putting back in the 6.7 V8. The bronco raptor might as well. But, who knows, happy waiting, and we shall see how ford wants to bend us over this time.

on another note, I was able to secure a FE off eBay……….. private adm is a bitch……oh well.……

Nybadlands22

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 badlands, 2013 Shelby, 1965 fastback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Alright smart guys. What’s your guess. And your numbers are just guesses too at this point. I’m assuming I’m fixing to see some ridiculous lowball number for a base model with nothing. Or maybe the raptor base is all there is. Yeah my number was speculative. Justifying not getting one….. hadn’t really thought about it but sure I guess. The bronco I just ordered which doesn’t have everything was $68k out the door at msrp. How ridiculous is it to think that the raptor is another 20k?

Last edited:

Sponsored

balucipher

Big Bend
First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Alright smart guys. What’s your guess. And your numbers are just guesses to at this point. I’m assuming I’m fixing to see some ridiculous lowball number for a base model with nothing. Or maybe the raptor base is all there is. Yeah my number was speculative. Justifying not getting one….. hadn’t really thought about it but sure I guess. The bronco I just ordered which doesn’t have everything was $68k out the door at msrp. How ridiculous is it to think that the raptor is another 20k?
I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility the equivalent Raptor would be another 20k

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
pure speculation by everyone.

People are just trying to throw numbers out to justify not getting one. It is pretty easy to get a rough estimate of the Raptor by checking the prices of the F150's compared to the F150 Raptor.

Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
A Raptor will all the goodies and 37s is around 83K. No way in hell a Bronco Raptor will be more.

Just my prediction but base price on the Braptor will be lower than 2021 f150 Raptor base price which is $64,415

i was told $7500 to $8000 more than FE

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Like I said the dealer told you. pricing has not been released and dealers are the last to know anything.

It was already leaked here (in the Ford ordering system) and Ford has already removed the info and the post has been deleled. It looks like there will be at least 2 trims. The base trim will MGV seats and the lux package will have leather. Code Orange will be a color option.

yes, well by the owner. i think it comes down to what engine that actually put in it.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
The wrangler 392 starts at $74500. For that price you get a fully loaded rubicon with 470HP. Ford is going to have to put at minimum a 3.5 EB and keep the price around the same as the wrangler. Since everyone wants to compare the bronco raptor to the F-150 raptor price, keep in mind the base TRX STARTS at $72490.

m1chaelmoore

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford f250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
A Raptor will all the goodies and 37s is around 83K. No way in hell a Bronco Raptor will be more.

Just my prediction but base price on the Braptor will be lower than f150 Raptor base price which is $64,415 (2021)
I heard 35s stock. 37s maybe an option. I asked bc I dont want 37s on my daily driver. currently have 38s.
Sponsored