Sponsored

My FE Reservation was 99’d, Being Offered a Bronco Raptor Reservation - Could use some advice

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Of course it will have 35s (standard) as the reg bronco can be option with 35s. It will def have 37s as an option as 37s are an option on the F150 Raptor.

I heard 35s stock. 37s maybe an option. I asked bc I dont want 37s on my daily driver. currently have 38s.
Sponsored

Cactus Jack

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
So basically, only First Edition reservation holders will have access to the Braptor?! No way

rgwinn

First Edition
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘62 Vette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Just got this today, guess I am in for the raptor.

Ford Bronco My FE Reservation was 99’d, Being Offered a Bronco Raptor Reservation - Could use some advice 839C59FB-4BB9-4F7C-973B-6C3D4C6E4FD9
Where do you see Raptor? Do you have a build sheet from the dealer? Looks like they just rolled your reservation to 22MY

69BroncoX302

First Edition
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 U15, 2021 First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Where do you see Raptor? Do you have a build sheet from the dealer? Looks like they just rolled your reservation to 22MY

No idea as of yet, awaiting more information, but that appears promising. Used to say first edition now just states 2022 Bronco. My dealer is very upfront and honest with things, so at this point and with multiple dealers around the country stating the same, I believe this is so far accurate. I will tear apart the coding later and see though.

Sponsored

m1chaelmoore

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford f250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Just got this today, guess I am in for the raptor.

Ford Bronco My FE Reservation was 99’d, Being Offered a Bronco Raptor Reservation - Could use some advice 839C59FB-4BB9-4F7C-973B-6C3D4C6E4FD9

Mine looks the same way. It changed earlier today from FE. I think at this point the only chance of it not happening is if Ford is lying to the dealer.

Tapatio55

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Mine looks the same way. It changed earlier today from FE. I think at this point the only chance of it not happening is if Ford is lying to the dealer.
Is anyone's dealer offering at MSRP? Have a raptor allo as well and am wondering if Ford has said anything about adm etc...

FatThunder84

Raptor
First Name
Erick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Dodge Ram W250, 2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Was offered a Raptor allocation for 10k ADM since my First Edition died.

Don't really see how this is fair, at all. Order is already locked with the dealership, they can screw us. Open up it back up to let the failed FE orders switch to a dealership that might give a better price.

FE was gonna cost me 63.
Raptor Base is likely around 68-70

PLUS 10K? AFTER WAITING 2 FU**ING YEARS???? WTF

NoDoors

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Don't really see how this is fair, at all. Order is already locked with the dealership, they can screw us. Open up it back up to let the failed FE orders switch to a dealership that might give a better price.

FE was gonna cost me 63.

I have a lightning blue FE. I would gladly exchange it for a Raptor with 10K ADM. Would probably take that deal from anyone here. You pay the 63K plus taxes, etc that you would have paid for the FE, I will pay the ADM, the premium for the Raptor as well, and give you my FE. So essentially I give you my FE and 15K for the Raptor.

mcrank

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
On order: 2021 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sorry if this has been covered, but I've been MIA on this site. My FE reservation ended up deferred (99) and I'm now being offered a Bronco Raptor in its place.

I can't find much info on the Raptor and the dealer couldn't confirm anything as well other than it is going to be expensive and they are probably going to sell for MSRP.

With the craziness around allocations, I probably was more likely to get the FE because Ford at least committed to building the 7000 right? I could change to Raptor and maybe the dealer doesn't get allocated that many Bronco Raptors???

What prevents my dealer from saying $30K ADM once it arrives or when the order is placed?

When the details around the Raptor come out, and if I don't like either the price or specs, my dealer thought I could probably switch to another model but wasn't sure.

Would I have any bargaining potential by being able to move my reservation if dealer didn't honor MSRP at time of order?

Thanks in advance...
Uhm, if that's true, TAKE THE RAPTOR REZ!! I gotta believe that's a mistake or something? If not, you betta take advantage of that one!

Sponsored

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Sorry if this has been covered, but I've been MIA on this site. My FE reservation ended up deferred (99) and I'm now being offered a Bronco Raptor in its place.

I can't find much info on the Raptor and the dealer couldn't confirm anything as well other than it is going to be expensive and they are probably going to sell for MSRP.

With the craziness around allocations, I probably was more likely to get the FE because Ford at least committed to building the 7000 right? I could change to Raptor and maybe the dealer doesn't get allocated that many Bronco Raptors???

What prevents my dealer from saying $30K ADM once it arrives or when the order is placed?

When the details around the Raptor come out, and if I don't like either the price or specs, my dealer thought I could probably switch to another model but wasn't sure.

Would I have any bargaining potential by being able to move my reservation if dealer didn't honor MSRP at time of order?

Thanks in advance...

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

It's going to be a free for all for once the raptor reservations open and there is still no guaranty that you're going to get one regardless of what the dealer says. Again Limited run just like FE. If your dealer couldn't get you an FE I question wether they're going to be able to get you a raptor., just saying.

Also I'm guessing price point is probably going to be least 20K higher than FE.

m1chaelmoore

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford f250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
It's going to be a free for all for once the raptor reservations open and there is still no guaranty that you're going to get one regardless of what the dealer says. Again Limited run just like FE. If your dealer couldn't get you an FE I question wether they're going to be able to get you a raptor., just saying.

Also I'm guessing price point is probably going to be least 20K higher than FE.
It’s not the dealer that didn’t come through on my FE it’s Ford. To that same point it’s a Ford rep offering the raptor not the dealer.

FlyingBronco

Badlands
First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I feel bad for the FE peeps who got cancelled and have no clue how much the Raptor will be, along with having no idea when they could get it. Top it off with the fact some of these dealerships may never get Raptor allocations from the start. I sense it could end up a lot like the issue with “small” dealerships like Granger getting low Bronco allocations compared to their amount of orders. Better look into current dealers who get Raptor F150s and move your reservation there. Act now and don’t get caught with your pants down later.

BroncoDude

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F-150 3.5EB, 2021 2DR Base 2.7L Auto
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

FE was gonna cost me 63.

80k for a Bronco. Nah, that’s gonna be a no from me dog. Unless I was gonna flip it. 80k+ gets you into a much more capable vehicle category. Unless you just have to have a “Braptor”. Your mileage may vary.
Sponsored