broncosor

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know it's Wednesday but got the e-mail this morning from Ford, FE scheduled (reserved 7/13) for November 8th.
Got the VIN too.
Sponsored

OP
OP
broncosor

broncosor

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My Outer Banks 4dr with MIC top just got scheduled for NOV 15th. I got the email this morning with the Vin #today. I thought for sure I was a MY22 since I had nothing before? Is that still the case or will it be a 2021?

Ford Bronco My FE was scheduled today Bronco order
that’s very surprising. My FE is not because they are supposed to be 2021. But all other hard tops are supposed to be 2022.
Ford told people to change to a soft top to get a 2021 now they are scheduling some hard tops in 2021, those people are gonna be pissed.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
that’s very surprising. My FE is not because they are supposed to be 2021. But all other hard tops are supposed to be 2022.
Ford told people to change to a soft top to get a 2021 now they are scheduling some hard tops in 2021, those people are gonna be pissed.
Thats what I thought too so I had stopped even looking for any kind of communication. But then the email showed up this morning.

Sponsored

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Congrats.

I sure would love to hear what's going on with my August "build" FE that was never actually built and seems to have fallen into the abyss. Wonder if they are gonna squeeze us in wherever or push us to after all these new dates or... what.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Congrats.

I sure would love to hear what's going on with my August "build" FE that was never actually built and seems to have fallen into the abyss. Wonder if they are gonna squeeze us in wherever or push us to after all these new dates or... what.
Are you sure it wasn't built? It's likely on dirt mountain with the rest.

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Are you sure it wasn't built? It's likely on dirt mountain with the rest.
I guess I can't be "sure, sure" but it was scheduled for the same week news broke about no new hard tops being built, and I have no indicators that it was built. No window sticker, no modules. Never went into production on Ford's site. Nothing.

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My Outer Banks 4dr with MIC top just got scheduled for NOV 15th. I got the email this morning with the Vin #today. I thought for sure I was a MY22 since I had nothing before? Is that still the case or will it be a 2021?

Ford Bronco My FE was scheduled today Bronco order
Looks like you’re gonna be a 2021. Congrats!
don’t question it, go with it!
Consider yourself lucky

Bronco4

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350 CCLB
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I guess I can't be "sure, sure" but it was scheduled for the same week news broke about no new hard tops being built, and I have no indicators that it was built. No window sticker, no modules. Never went into production on Ford's site. Nothing.
If no Window Sticker I would guess it was never built. Did you call Dealer or Ford Marketing?
Sponsored