First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Long time lurker here. I first off want to say thank you to this fourm for all the information you guys have provided. This place has been an invaluable resource for the whole process in ordering and receiving my Bronco.

My info off the bat.
Day 2 reservation, 2 door black diamond, area 51. 2.7 auto. Non-squash. Originally I had the upgraded top, changed to the MIC top when asked to. One surprise I got was the upgraded aluminum wheels. Not too bothered by it because I do plan on getting a set of winter tires.

Took delivery September 8th. Having only seen the demo 4door at the dealership a few days before delivery I have to say the two door looks amazing in person and was definitely worth the wait for myself. This is by far the nicest vehicle I have ever owned.

1.0 MIC top seems ok. Today will be the first big test since we are expecting heavy rain all day. I still heard from Ford yet about a replacement top but expect to in a few weeks.

Driving the rig is great. I was sceptical about the goat modes but they do change the way everything preforms. Sport mode surprisingly quick. Highway driving is very comfortable. Yes there is wind noise but not worse for me then when I have a roof rack and box on. The sound system drowns it out nicely. And I'm not sure what issues people have with the sound system I'm not experiencing any quality.

I'm happy to answer any questions best of my ability.

Not the best photos but work got a lot busier then expected.

PXL_20210920_001254130.jpg

PXL_20210920_001311500.jpg

PXL_20210901_195747376.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Long time lurker here. I first off want to say thank you to this fourm for all the information you guys have provided. This place has been an invaluable resource for the whole process in ordering and receiving my Bronco.

My info off the bat.
Day 2 reservation, 2 door black diamond, area 51. 2.7 auto. Non-squash. Originally I had the upgraded top, changed to the MIC top when asked to. One surprise I got was the upgraded aluminum wheels. Not too bothered by it because I do plan on getting a set of winter tires.

Took delivery September 8th. Having only seen the demo 4door at the dealership a few days before delivery I have to say the two door looks amazing in person and was definitely worth the wait for myself. This is by far the nicest vehicle I have ever owned.

1.0 MIC top seems ok. Today will be the first big test since we are expecting heavy rain all day. I still heard from Ford yet about a replacement top but expect to in a few weeks.

Driving the rig is great. I was sceptical about the goat modes but they do change the way everything preforms. Sport mode surprisingly quick. Highway driving is very comfortable. Yes there is wind noise but not worse for me then when I have a roof rack and box on. The sound system drowns it out nicely. And I'm not sure what issues people have with the sound system I'm not experiencing any quality.

I'm happy to answer any questions best of my ability and I will add photos soon! But thank you all once again for being a great resource.
How about posting some pics of your bronco what model did you get

CADUC3US

Big Bend
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco / 1997 F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
What do you mean by being surprised by the optional wheels? Did you not order them?

Sponsored
OP
OP

AlpineJones

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What do you mean by being surprised by the optional wheels? Did you not order them?
I don't remember ordering them. But I was definitely invoiced for them. It was and additional 1k I was not expecting. But I do have to say they look nice.

Also I have seen a few comments about tire size on here. The 32s are plenty big and if I wanted plenty of room to change them to 33s.

CADUC3US

Big Bend
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco / 1997 F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I don't remember ordering them. But I was definitely invoiced for them. It was and additional 1k I was not expecting. But I do have to say they look nice.

Also I have seen a few comments about tire size on here. The 32s are plenty big and if I wanted plenty of room to change them to 33s.
Those wheels and the MGV are what make me want to move up to the BD. Does the MGV material feel thick/strong enough to tolerate a 80lbs dog?

OP
OP

AlpineJones

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Those wheels and the MGV are what make me want to move up to the BD. Does the MGV material feel thick/strong enough to tolerate a 80lbs dog?
The MGV actually feels very soft and comfortable like leather. Highly surprised by how nice it is.

I'm not sure how it would hold up to a large dog. I would hope but not completely sure. Sorry I can't help more.
Sponsored