First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
Going through this thread I noticed some football talk.

As an Ohio State graduate I think it is cute when other Big Ten schools start talking football. Everyone out there trying to claim who should be #2.
That's interesting, I think it's cute when y'all get your shit pushed in during the playoffs most years except for 2014.

If y'all are in a weak conference I'm not sure why you wouldn't want that to change? Probably because the committee saves a spot for y'all regardless.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Rhino67

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep, pathfinder, altima (miss my F150)
Your Bronco Model
Base
That's interesting, I think it's cute when y'all get your shit pushed in during the playoffs most years except for 2014.

If y'all are in a weak conference I'm not sure why you wouldn't want that to change? Probably because the committee saves a spot for y'all regardless.
Hilarious when some non bama sec homer runs their mouth about Ohio State. They'd beat any sec team but bama this year.

We were gonna try handing out cash in McDonald's bags, but rumor is that doesn't work real well.

Austin26

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hilarious when some non bama sec homer runs their mouth about Ohio State. They'd beat any sec team but bama this year.
Really think so? Y'all had the same results against Bama as my non-Bama SEC homer team did so it's closer to a draw. ??‍♂

revans1009

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Kia Telluride, 2012 Caravan
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Similar, but I didn’t focus on it. That would be my second choice as well, but after being up close and personal, I am all in on the Bronco. It is my second in person opportunity with the G6 Bronco and both looked great. This solidified my decision for sure.
Thanks for that reply. With the added towing capability I may have to seriously consider the Ranger. Once I see specs on cabin space it'll help me figure that out. The 4Runner is now in the running too as a local dealer is willing to give me an incredible deal on a new TRD even with me paying cash. I think my Ford dealership is the primary issue at this time and I've all but lost my appetite at this point.. if changing my dealer were easy I'd have done that by now but I can't get anyone to help.

SpaceHorse

Base
First Name
Eugene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Jeleous, but intrigued and hot n bothered. :)

This is awesome. Boy ohh boy, swear I never thought you Michigan boys had any advantages, I mean with the state of Wolverine football and all.... I kid, sorta.

But the proximity to Ford has paid off. Glad for you and thanks for sharing. You're posts usually do share great info, so keep em coming!
This is just awesome.

Sponsored

SpaceHorse

Base
First Name
Eugene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hey Ohio Flake! Come on man, stop picking on Michigan and Michigan State while they're down, they'll pick it back up.

As for y'all, the nerve playing us for a national championship after only a 6 game season..... Gave your boys a little extra whooping for our Wolverine Brothers!

Please don't talk college football, Audi, or Jeep, thems my triggers! :oops: :oops: :oops:!!!!

Therapist says anyway..... I don't like her so much. ?
Roll Tide.

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am not sure we exactly got our shit pushed in against Clemson last year. I don't want to be that crying guy about officiating but if you saw the game you know what I'm talking about. We win that game and we win it all.

No team was beating Bama this year. I just wanted to get redemption against Clemson and we took care of that. You are correct that we get the benefit of the doubt on getting in the playoffs. OSU is a big TV draw. There isn't another big school in the state so there isn't a divide like in MI, FL, TX, AL etc. I think OSU is the 2nd largest school in the country. Three years ago Ohio was #1 in exporting our college grads to other states. Basically there are graduates spread all over. You can find a Buckeye's bar almost everywhere.

Austin26

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am not sure we exactly got our shit pushed in against Clemson last year. I don't want to be that crying guy about officiating but if you saw the game you know what I'm talking about. We win that game and we win it all.

No team was beating Bama this year. I just wanted to get redemption against Clemson and we took care of that. You are correct that we get the benefit of the doubt on getting in the playoffs. OSU is a big TV draw. There isn't another big school in the state so there isn't a divide like in MI, FL, TX, AL etc. I think OSU is the 2nd largest school in the country. Three years ago Ohio was #1 in exporting our college grads to other states. Basically there are graduates spread all over. You can find a Buckeye's bar almost everywhere.
Haha yup we got a very dubious call with Clemson in the 2018 (I think) Texas A&M game but yeah if someone cries about a blown call them said team should have done more to have made that a non-issue.

Anything is possible but yes Alabama was at their best and they're already usually around number 1. A&M lost the with the same score as y'all did to them. And my wife is from Ohio though she didn't go to OSU. She still has an OSU shirt which I hate looking at every time I was and dry it lol.

Sponsored

Tory Brecht

Wildtrak
First Name
Tory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 BMW M4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I know!

Now you're triggered!! Ha ha!

Don't change your color pic just because of that man. Sure, you'll be featured in a few local news stories where they say "and here is the OJ white Bronco", but hey, no biggie, right? :ROFLMAO:
It's not really the OJ Edition unless it has the blood red interior though.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, is it safe to say that OSU is at the root of so many problems?

Kidding with you, but you make good points about not competing against an in state rival.

Cheer up man, no team is beating Bama most years! ha ha! :ROFLMAO: ROLL DAMN TIDE!

Ok ok, back to Bronco news.:)

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I see the "stalking" has paid off. By the way, how was it possible a 4-dr squatched Bronco was able to move with only the 2.3L? Reading B6G and it seems as the 2.7L is the consensus powerplant.
Looks like the 2.3 delivers more horses than the 350 in an '89, but way less torque. 2.7 must be a monster.

Cochise

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Liberty
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks Matt. I had already ordered a 2.3 base. Your genuine impression made me feel good about my order and renewed my excitement. Your 2 cents did more for me than any of the commercials I’ve seen. Thank you.